LVD sat. may 14

NICK YOU’RE GOING TO BE REPRIMANDED

Might want to listen to him.

If you seriously just negged him and you disagree with that, you may just start looking for another forum, because that post summarizes current events pretty damn well.

So if i indeed neggee jdaniels because i didnt like his post, youre going to ban me for my feelings?

Nope, that just means that we have entirely different views on the forum then and one of us is not going to be on a forum we don’t like as there is no point to that.

If I leave the forum shuts down, so…

This is an automotive forum which is a man subject. We all should be men and anyone with feelings should be banned immediately! This includes our 3 inconsistent female users…

note: Who are only inconsistently on here because they’re maturity and compassion is far greater than ours hence the X vs. Y chromosome…

These guys fail to realize that I’m their last ring of protection as every other mod wants to ban them constantly for being assholes, or even get rid of them as members altogether and I tell them no or change the ban limit to a smaller time. :rofl

Wazzup Rtrac!!!

I’ll be over to Ur garage hopfully after the track…
For those yokes for jugs…

73 n sunny anyone joining?

sounds good buddy, i should be there (at the shop) all day Saturday

+:cone.

Who wants to ban me that youre protecting me from vlad?

me

To bad you arent a mod, pussy. Real life neg rep coming to you.

Feel free to stop by my house, have a cold one, n shoot the shit…
If I’m not wheelin w the freekz ( WWW.Rok-Freekz.com ) I’m usually wrenching in the garage…

might come out im not 100% sure yet…

i actually might go and have a few 40s. anybody else goin??

I’m down. The fiance will probably share a 40 with ya.

Unfortunately Im working all day Saturday at my shithole job, filling in the fat cow manager. Otherwise Id consider spectating.

Well since we are all being SRS now… I’ll be there in the flamin’ black wagon

I think I’m out, just thru timing belt…

We’ll see how much I get done on it tomorrow morning…

Fml

I’d thoroughly enjoy banning someone.