M for Modify

Hi my name is Monica. I met some of you a few years ago at the Carlisle meet. Nice to see a lot of people are still here. I rode with Kyle in the red 300z. I am moving back to Blo next week.

I have my own ride now. My coupe will be in storage until spring. I have a Land Rover Discovery HSE to drive for winter.

So how can I get my car in the top right corner of the page? Is it worthy LOL?

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 6spd Manual

Current Mods:
Debadged l 380GT l XXR 502 20x8.5/10 l BC Coilovers l Redesigned ARK Grip Exhaust l Hankook Evo V12 l Gunmetal Wing Emblem l M&S Type B grill l Stage 2 Diode Conversion Kit l Recaro l 3M Rockguard Everywhere

Welcome back! :wave:

Car looks great :tup:

:wave:

hi

Thats a great looking car.:tup:

Welcome

Car looks nice, not a huge fan of the wheels though.

WTF is a stage 2 diode conversion kit? lol

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

and what is “recaro”

Hi Monica…i have a picture of your legs! In a totally non-creepy way. (you posed infront of my BMW at carlisle, specifically my wheel)

Wait a sec. Wasn’t there some crazy story about your ex boyfriend or something. I swear someone told me something…

in b4 nudes, or anything of that nature

car is fucking sexy as hell

Welcome, clean looking Genesis. :tup:

And really, no one has made the F&F reference yet?

car looks clean. i was at that carlisle meet as well, however i dont recall monica.

There were 2 blonde girls that rode with us. My ex, laura, and this girl. She rode w/ kcuv.

Welcome!

Car looks really good!

hmmm, ok. starting to come back to me now. I do sorta recall josh’s picture of the wheel and legs.

I came in here expecting a BMW based on the title, leaving here surprised at the minimal female harassment so far…
Welcome to the forum and good luck.

I don’t see many Hyundai’s in Detroit, usually have to do a second take. Good looking car, seems tastefully done.

Welcome to the forum and nice ride :tup:

Welcome.

Nice car.

Ha ha that is funny. Do you have the same pic of the guys legs who drove the s2000?

Wow newman you leave no stone unturned. Diode is an led conversion kit. Its not cheesy lol. Recaro belt pads. Nothing major.

Ex drove 89 s13.that’s all you need to know. And he is in tx.

And I love f&5 and I get that a lot.

Thank you everyone else for youre nice comments :wink:

There was definitely something more… like you banged kcuv on the trip but then there was some weird BF thing. I’m sure I can dig up the info. Lol.