Mac users?

UBMicro at the north campus of UB.
www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu

I’ve hooked up a lot of people on this site.

Ah, I didn’t even realize they sold apple products there.

old powermac g4 with straight pimpin’ dual 450 weak ass processors son!
:pimp:

oh, I also didn’t mention they sent me the new Nano, not the last gen. :slight_smile:

what browser are you guys all using.

Ive just recently gotten Camino, its really nice, its a mozilla browser built for Macs. You cant use extensions or themes, but it looks nice already, and its much faster then FireFox.

A++++++

20" iMac for me. I wouldnt mind a laptop, but i would need a macbook pro, and can’t afford that.

I also use camino and like it. The only thing i dont like is how searching within web pages (option + f) brings up a seperate box like IE. yuck. It’s supposed to get chaged in a future update though. It’s a lot less power hungry than firefox too.

both statements also apply to me.

whats the difference between macbook and macbook pro?

the differences are constantly changing. but its usually a larger screen, a little more juice in the processor, more ram, and more HD space. Most of the differences are upgradable from the macbook.

then theres subtle stuff like a bunch of sensors that prevent damage from dropping it and fun stuff like that

The primary difference is MacBook is a 13.3" screen and MacBook Pro is 15.4" and 17"