For All the Mac Fans Out There!

New REVOLUTIONARY MacBook is soon to be released. Awesome first look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA

Looks cool, but man the typing process has got to be SLOW.

:lol: I wouldn’t be surprised.

my thoughts exactly.

:rofl: “Study finds horseback riding just an expensive form of sitting.”

:lol: “Government approves intellectual stimulus package giving every American a graduate degree.”

HaHa Yeah, just looks way too slow to type like that, i know on my MBP the calculator on the dashboard you have to mouse over and select each number individually, and although thats not exactly the same, I can imagine how typing like that would be. seems steve didnt quite think this one through.

:bloated:

onion you fags

“everything is just a few hundred clicks away”

ORLY?

“If It’s shiny and made by Apple I’ll buy it”

damn you, i was going to quote that

no way will it be something that anyone would want. lets see some one actually try to type something

Its another gimmick computer just like the Macbook Air, kids with too much money will buy them and show off and Apple will rake in the money because they are charging $3000 for a computer that probably cost <$500 to make

I mean the macbook air is a super thin laptop with the capabilities of a $200 computer for $3000, and being super thin really doesn’t make it anymore portable besides being light, yet they still sold, this will be the same thing, but with an awkward wheel instead of being super thin and underpowered. The macbook, macbook pro, and imac will still be the real apple computers

You guys do realize this is a parody right? It’s a joke and is not real. That’s the whole Onion News thing.

WOW I only watched 20 sec of it, went right over my head LOL

:mamoru: :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha awesome.

haha that vid was hilarious

“I like how it automatically tells people you sent the email from my macbook wheel”

I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT

“Sent this from my iTouch” “Sent from my iPhone”
fucking faggots

Some of their videos are pretty legit. But now you know what The Onion is so it doesn’t have the same effect.

AHH ya got me. :picard: fuckkkk