Macbook Pro Upgraded

I have a early 2011 Macbook Pro. Has an i5 2.3Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM and a 250GB SSD. Its in excellent shape has one tiny dent and minor wear. Currently running Yosemite. Its currently running but I think it needs to be taken apart and cleaned. Sometimes it freezes up. Very randomly, I can go either months or days with no issues. Looking to upgrade to a Retina now. Looking to try and get $600. Might entertain the idea of a partial trade for a iPad air or air 2 and cash.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33864[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33865[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33866[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33867[/ATTACH]

Vid card/mainboard most likely. I’m assuming it’s not under Applecare, right?

No Apple care. I’m fairly certain it need a cleaning. I think it’s a ram slot cause when I remove the back air down the slots it goes months no issues. That’s why I think it just needs to be full pulled apart and cleaned. Was gonna have that service done to do, but I want a retina now.

The random freezing seems to be a known issue on 2011 macbook pros.

I personally don’t think it has anything to do with the gpu. But who knows. Like I said when I clean it it runs for months no issues. But yea…

I’ve seen dozens from that era with GPU issues & overheating problems, that’s why I asked about the warranty. I obviously cannot say your laptop has a bad GPU/mobo (or not) but it’s sadly a fairly common problem. In any event…retina are sweet and GLWS.

Dropped price to $660

Price to $600 someones gotta want a cheap Mac!

$520 if someone grabs it today!

480!

still have this ?