MSD coil Blaster

Interior
Sparco Junior sprint seat
Sparco Custom seatrails
Sparco suede steering wheel
Momo Steering wheel adaptor
Apexi RSM
New Sony MP3 player
New Kenwood Speakers, tweeters and crossover (component sytem)
No name 4 point harness

Suspension
Custom Front Coilovers Made by Racetoys
4 Brand New short stroke 5 way adjustable Tokico illuminas
JDM Tein Camberplates Gold
Tein Springs 7K fronts
TRD Springs 6.5K Rear
AE86 GTS front strut housing brakes/disc and calipers
Cusco AE86 Lateral Rod

Wheels/Exterior
1st gen SSR MKII’s with Sumitomo’s
Rears 13x8 -12 offset
Fronts 13x7 -5 offset
JDM Levin Front end RARE!
Japanese Automobile Federation emblem
Volkswagen Rabbit Front Lip
Fujitsubo axle back Exhaust
Foglights

Why you bringing the car to Buffalo? You moving back here?

Love the car by the way.

garage and trying to move back in with the folks so i dont have to pay rent and i can have a place to sit down and focus on my ASE/AEM certs.

and much thanks

Swap out the carbs for stock or SCCA approved one, swap out the brakes, and wheels for stock, add safety gear, run ITB at 2050lbs with driver :slight_smile:

well she is going to be a fun/slow toy for about the first year while i source the parts i want. at which point i will gut her/ strip her/ paint her/ new trim/etc

i have 3 separate builds going into 1. lol(sounds crazy, but its not going to be as much work as you think)

#1 will be my wow jdm stock l33t original w/
3TC-GTE(my motor now, but jdm, turbo, DOHC, non pushrod)
–will be built/blown sufficiently for 300 or so whp
#2 will be my wow JDM swap/drift setup
1UZ lexus V8, built, blown and conservative 5-7 hundred horse
#3 will be my time attack/track setup
BUILT N/A ITB’d F20C about 280-300 whp

Rear diff will be from a 4th supra parts bin as will the transmission(6MT).
-----(except for with the 3tc-gte motor. that will be the stock 5 speed)

cage will be FIA spec, so i can run drift/track days/time attacks/SCCA

looks awesome. :slight_smile: seeing the rest of it, its a tough call against the one i posted. :slight_smile:

nothing is more jdm than me you fucking knobs
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/jdmzg.jpg

God, that is so hot in a so non-hot way.

None of this will happen

um. already bought a 1UZ for $600 with harness/sensors/trans/rear diff.

also about to buy my 3TC-GTE motor this weekend.

how is this not going to happen?

bet it gets better gas milage than a bicycle lol.

wait…so you want to build 3 separate powertrains for this car and swap back and forth for different events/moods/etc?

BWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

:cjerk:

Nice ride, just one question… Why do all these classic JDM’s have their tires stretched to the holy-shit point?

yup:sword:

1. blocks will have mounts modified to match up with stock location on the rolla and therefore will be “drop in”
  2. each block is(through the same company) capable to mate with the supra tranny and therefore “drop in”
  3. each block will be supported with its own ECU that will be piggy-backed by a Perfect Power SMT-6 and therefore each block will be “plug in”
  4. the most major modifications needed are shaving of the firewall to adequately house the lexus V8(this means trouble areas will be modified to neatly/physically/correctly house the large block) as to make it perform at the level i expect.

you guys think im crazy. but i already know of two who run around with 1uz-fe swaps that change over to st00k motors for time attack.

this is one lexus setup

should be a fun car. Doing that kind of work wouldn’t be my idea of a good time but best of luck to you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4816643879392904273&q=lexus+V8+powered+corolla&total=3&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

the lex motor is 40 lbs. heavier and about 8 inches longer than the 4AG that people normally put in any year corolla

its not as terrible as you think. the transmission wont be pulled with the motors. just the motors themselves. i have a friend of mine who is a master mold maker with Mosler automotive who can make an aluminum bell housing adapter that matches up with each block.

the only thing i will swap out each time are the blocks themselves, the ECU/wires(which will be tucked/organized for easy removal/install) and fuel system minus pump/psi regulator.

the car is an 82, so its not like its got all the different wires/electronic devices that require wires like cars do today.