Mainline Nation Clothing

lol

Haha, thats right!

im down for a hoodie and t shirts shapes shoot me a pm i could use a few new shirts…

mainline ftw.

Only sometimes and this is one of those sometimes… my bad I know I have seen your car and bullshited with ya, I am just drawing a blank of the face with the car… I do apologize

[quote="

slwrthnu,post:50,topic:24729""]

i’m think anthony has the memory of a gold fish.

[/quote]

that bike was done by one of the owners who also owns 21graphics…so if anyone needs stickers made he can do that too…he doesnt have a shop he does it out of his house but i would say he is prolly the best in the area when it comes to stickers and he is very precise about his work. We re-did my banner on the bottom of my windshield like 4 times to get it just right.

Adam is the shiznit is why !!!

quicklt1 man u may need a slap

I may buy one of the basic t’s and a basic style hoody.I like the looks of those.

Lmao :rofl

These guys sponsor one of the guys I train with at Upstate BJJ.

lets hug it out

Subscribed for the slap.

:ponder brian beaury?
he’s a pretty good friend of mine

Yea, he’s a really talented fighter at a young age. He has a ton of potential to go somewhere in this sport.

The vert m3 bmw with the mainline sticker is bill.

I have a few mainline nation shirts and love them, way better than anything you can buy at the mall.

As for stickers, Adam/21graphics is by far the best local and maybe even east coast person to get vinyl decals/design work and has the talent and expierience to put some great graphics work out there.

I rock mainline shirts at the gym. They do run big though. Just an FYI.

hey paul walker gain some weight then lol…hahahahahahah

:rofl

What’s up with this guys kissy face? Looks kinda gay to me.