Maintenance Order Questions

im going to, im actually going to my managers bf’s shop today to get a quote on everything but the hood and front pass side fender, those will need to be resprayed and replaced.

i’ll sell it to you when its all cleaned up :slight_smile:

jay wonch FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!

nvm lol

Aww Jam, you’re just jealous of mah supah clean dodge spirit.

jam did you get those hids hooked up? sorry i forgot to call you back. i was in the middle of picking up my hotness.

hid > jays hiv (jays a sell out to the honda world)

yeah, jay sucks. i hate you jay wonch.

ROFLMAO.

yeah jay you faggot.

I put brand new headlights in the audi, and there are other things I should have fixed first. I see nothing wrong with this. I’d rather be able to see that deer in front of me, instead of have a new dentless door.

Women posted /thread.

Eat me.

GOOD EDIT. JERK.

Listen, I don’t know why everyone is being so mean to me, I was just wondering what i should do with my beat to hell 325 is. I figured I already did HID’s and put on beat to hell wheels. Maybe a skull shift knob will be my next purchase.

do the eyeballs light up? if so, then yes.

Racing strips.
Fuzzy dice.
Body kit.
Spoiler.
Leopard print seat covers.
Clear taillights.
Cold air intake.

god you’re a homo

My sexual orientation has nothing to do with this…

Why do you always have to go there?

faggot

Why won’t some mod help me from mean old 94wvwglxvr6. He’s being a jerk. I’m just trying to get some answers about my car! Are you related to Newman?

I say sell it to me! :slight_smile: solves your problem as you won’t have to make the decisions anymore haha

jay guess what i just peed on the floor in your room.

see ya later

hahahah.