$$ maker for site?

Not too sure where to post this but figured this is as good as any. My family & I own a small Golf Course in Clarence & I run benifits all the time for people who have sick kids, need expensive operations, etc. I wouldnt mind running one to make $$ for our site or to a charity to get our clubs name out. Powers to be, get a hold of me if this is something you’d like to do this summer. I dont know how many guys golf, but it could be a fun time & make a little cash to help run this site or site related events. Like I said, it’s a small executive style course, only 9 holes, a stone parking lot & a small clubhouse but it would be fun.
I usually include 9 holes, a power cart (per twosome), a couple beverages & a steak sandwich back at the clubhouse when done. Usually charge between 25 & 35 dollars, depending on how many might be interested & what kind of profit you’d like to turn. We could do a Chineese auction or a raffle if any of the sponsors or members want to donate anything.
Just an Idea. Let me know. Ken

Sounds like an awesome idea!

I’m all for it, I think its great!

In.

What course is it?

:tup: sounds sweet man!!

in pending date…

NYspeed golf outing would be fun, I suck at golf bad though

I like the idea

I suck at golf but it’s alot of fun. I’m sure myself and JDMjunkie would be in.

:tup:

oh hell yea, i’m in…well for playing anyway

Like I said, a small place called Pine Meadows, on Griner near Goodrich in Clarence. It doesnt matter if your any good or not, no one cares there.
As summer gets closer I’ll try to come up with a few dates & see which works the best for everyone. We might even have golf cart races there! wait,No, cuz they’d get wrecked & I’d have to fix them!

It sounds like a great idea. Only problem I can forsee is some of the younger NYSpeed crowd being jackasses on the course. I could see them slamming on the golf carts brakes to do some drifto’s and such. You sound like a stand up kind of guy though to offer this.

golf tourneys are fun.

I see you lost a few trees recently. But the course looks pretty nice. I have raltives out that way and I’m always saying that i want to go play that course.

what would be raising money for? Daddie’s supercharger for the s2000?

I used to play this course with my grandpa for a long time until last year. Nice, relaxed little place. There was a rumor that you guys were selling it to develop the land, i assume that’s not right?

i live around the corner on clarence center road… i golf there all the time.

:tup: awesome idea. I love tourneys.

You are correct, we have it for this year and possibly next year. Land has been bought for another Spaulding Lakes type sub division a couple years ago. We just pay the taxes now, kinda in limbo untill they start building. Thinking of buying land elsewhere & open another small course or buy an already established one. Not too sure if they will knock everything down & just build houses or keep all/some of the holes for home owners?
I really think they are going to knock it down & make more room for million dollar homes. The kind of people who build there belong to Buffalo Country Club & the like. This is not a Country Club type course. Anyway, if anyone wants to play this summer, PM me & I’ll get some passes.