Malware warning...

If anyone is still having issues let us know.

You guys couldn’t afford me :slight_smile:

Phew, and I thought it was my work creepin on me!

I just got the same message for the first time today. I opened up a bunch of tabs to the different subforums, but when I clicked to open specific threads I get this message.

edit- I also chose to ignore the warning.

Im still getting it on chrome. I tried closing and reopening the browser if that makes any diff.

Dan

You can use this to verify that I have removed the threat: http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/

Oddly google says they are not reporting the site as blacklisted so I am assuming some cache somewhere just needs to refresh. Josh asked our host to swap our IP as well so that may help clear the warnings.

Yesterday at work they had a mass email about internet usage, today when i came to nyspeed i got that warning…i almost had a panic attack

Meh. Unless something is telling me to click on the link to win free taco’s, I think I’ll be okay.

Still getting the message using Safari

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 15 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-11, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-11.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including twindouble.c0m.li/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 1motiv.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS32748 (STEADFAST), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

IE is working fine now

buuuttt…

when you type nyspeed or nyspeed.com it shows SON240sx.org instead…

Just popped up here, Firefox, Win 7 Pro.

still getting the warning on chrome

Yep I still see it and am working to close

I just got it using firefox… didn’t have it pop up all day until just now.

Just got it on Firefox too.

Go it on FF at work earlier today and am home on a mac now…should be nice and safe. :slight_smile:

Still Have it popping up on firefox . I was like wtf is this shit now when i saw it earlier

I ve been on all day (at work) just happend on FF on my win7 laptop when i got home (use the same laptop at work).

Just had it happen to me after updates installed.