Malware warning...

I just got this warning…

http://imageshack.us/a/img209/3805/nyspeed.png

Same. What gives?

LOL

Everyone got hacked :frowning:

tpgsr installed a new feature that tracks if you’ve been yanking it over in the NWS section.

Same here, every page i open starts with a

This website has been reported as unsafe
www.nyspeed.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.
Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information 

What bs

HMMMM… digging…

Wonder if someone embedded java script somewhere

When I got this in Firefox, I looked at the more info and it basically said there was no signs of malicious software present now or in the last 90 days. So… no idea why it was flagged.

At least my Mac doesn’t get viruses w00t

Same here, just got the message a minute ago

This is annoying

I am fixing… hold tight

The ONE day that I DON’T browse from a linux box

Ya, I got this too using Chrome. IE doesnt seem to notice, lol

Dan

When you fix this post up details

probably has something to do with his advertisements or whatever sites are associated with all the third-party tracking cookies that load with the site.

Maybe coincidence but malware tripped when I opened the site last night. Then this today.

I found a JS exploit in our ad software so I pulled it offline. It was on the admin side not the user side so it really didn’t affect the site in any way. I have verified that it is removed, but some places are still reporting us as blacklisted. There is nothing that I can do about that as Google has already reported the site as clean.

Just to be safe I have a couple of scanners running right now but I am pretty sure that there are no issues.

Sorry for the hiccup, the ads will be offline until I can get a patched version of the software loaded. Enjoy your ad free browsing.

How will you and Onyx fund your car collections???

I may have to go do some real work. Now stop messing with the site, we are not hiring you as a security consultant!!