Man Beaten, Kidnapped After Getting In Way Of Illegal Street Race

Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory (“Commonwealth”) of the United States and the residents of the island have been United States citizens since 1917 through an Act of the United States Congress

wikipedia knows its shit almost as good as google does …

If you read a little further down though…Residents of puerto rico DO NOT have to pay federal taxes…

what the fuck happened in here?

someone stole a welder and sold it.

I divided by 0 and no one agreed.

how do you immigrate from a part of america?oh wait its sedlmeier opening his moulth again

you really are that guy. “I have a black friend racial comments are ok”

lol i love you sometimes

That made me chuckle as well. I did not know neons were exspensive or a race car.

I never understood street racing with that many people around.

Ballsy for pulling it off. or stupid criminals. I just hope they don’t try to get their revenge when they get out of jail

wow thats some intelligence, lets make someone else pay for their own retarded mistakes. If you can’t see whats infront of you and negotiate around it thats your own fault.

X2

LITTLE MAN??!! Are you taking a shot at midgets?!?! You should be careful not to offend midgets.

hah. :loopie:

also, IIRC i’m bigger than you :wave:

…edit:

Just shut the fuck up…say nothing…nada…nadamas

i work with alot of minorities and have nothing against any of them. Just like whites, blacks, PR’s etc. Some are good and some are bad. Sedlmeier isnt completely wrong though, just has a poor way of saying it.

…The percentage of whites in prison dropped sharply from nearly 60 percent in 1984 to about 35 percent in 2002, according to the report. It attributed the decrease to a dramatic growth in Hispanics imprisoned on immigration charges – from about 15 percent to 40 percent.

…The prevalence of imprisonment in 2001 was higher for
– black males (16.6%) and Hispanic males (7.7%) than for white males (2.6%)
– black females (1.7%) and Hispanic females (0.7%) than white females (0.3%)

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

…According to data analyzed for this report, as of Jan. 1, 2008, just over 1 in every 100 adults was behind bars. For the most part, incarceration is concentrated among men, minorities and people in their 20s and 30s.

MEN

Whites (ages 18+) 1 in 106

All (18+) 1 in 54

Hispanics (18+) 1 in 36

Blacks (18+) 1 in 15

Blacks (20-34) 1 in 9

1 out of 36 hispanic males jailed? lol thats quite a bit. But you still have to remeber that there is 35 out of 36 who act accordingly.

just joined in now.

wow what a jk. beat someone up for your stupidity in running into the guys truck that was parked there. you have lights on your car for a reason. usually when a car is in your way you stop.

On top of that, you kidnap a person after you hit there car for doing something illegal. top notch person right there. because they wont call the cops after you let them good (or while your taking them somewhere) which ok, you want money for your stupid mistake. what are you going to do if he doesnt pay, kill him. even better, now you have a murder on your hands.

big:tup: to him for getting out of the situation, for the time being.

good move by the kidnapper to even let him use his phone/keep his phone on him. :roflpicard:

All of these organized street races seem like the biggest trash-fest ever.

“Organized” gives them too much credit. It could be safe if it were organized properly.