Man Beaten, Kidnapped After Getting In Way Of Illegal Street Race

Holy shit, that’s thinking for ya. And I wouldn’t have the balls to try and call 911 with puerto ricans in the car, holy shit.

EDIT

You’re an idiot.

^ ninja edit

Ummm, what? To which country should we send Puerto Ricans?

HAHAHAHAHA i was waiting for someone to catch that

fucking ricans…lol
That sucks though.
:picard:

<-----

are you serious? Youre a tool. Watch your mouth little man.

lmao… you silly.

You know PR is an american territory and have just as much right to be here as you. Also what makes you think they wernt born here? you sir are a fucking racist asshole and need to watch what the fuck you say.

^^^thank you sweetpea lol

Damn…Harsh lol.

LOL @ Jo Jo with the German flag

Jo Jo WILL KILL YOU

Meh, I’m not raciest at all. I didn’t think “ricans” was raciest either.
I’m just saying that it’s pretty ridiculous when people from other countries come here to live a free life, but instead end up in our prison system were OUR tax money pays for THEIR lives.

And ESTORVITO i’m 100% german, and my family is from germany, I COULD take offense to your avatar as in saying all germans are raciest.
My post was not towards any race or anything like that, just how ANY person that gangs up on someone like that is the biggest POS in my book

such a blockhead

Can’t we just all agree that everyone sucks equally?
Suck is Suck no matter what color its painted

If I ever moved to another country, I would be on my best behavior and try and fit in with the rest of the country, not try and end up in prison.
How am I a tool for stating what MILLIONS of people in this country think?

Pot meet kettle.

I guess my post did come off a little raciest, and I don’t want it to come off like that, If it was a bunch of Japanese people who did this I would have said,
“if those japs came to my house for revenge”
I didn’t realize it was a racial slur to abbreviate somones heritage…I was just referring to the people in that video, who happened to be puerto ricans?

Ok you fucking Kraut

you knew what you were saying and now youre backpedeling. in what post did anyone say the people that jumped him were from puerto rico? you assumed since they were PR’s and did fucked up shit they were from the island, well guess what this might come as a shock but white and black people are assholes sometimes too they sometimes jump people and commit crimes, i know i know fucking mindblowing right. you think they should be deported or something and that they leech off your tax money right well heres another shocker even if their from the island they are american citizens.

you realize that PR is an american territory, right ?

well ass fuck, i’m not back pedaling. I ment what I said, just others took it differntly. The guy who got beat said it was a bunch of puerto ricans. Like I said before as well, whites,blacks,mexicans ect…all do bad things… I guess I assumed they were from the island because they were referred to as puerto ricans.
I ment what I said, and if you are going to threaten me then so be it.
call me a raciest… i could care less. I have plenty of colored friends. I am in America so I can say whatever the fuck I please.
as long as i’m not threatening anyone I’m good. What these people did was disgusting, and because I view them of less as a person because of what they did I feel that I can call them what I please without backlash.

I knew that, but does that mean you are an american citizen

Shithead.

So I guess it’s fair to ASSUME that since you are German, that you’re a Nazi, correct?

well, with thinking like that, I would ASSUME that because they are from PR, they are all conniving stealing scum bags.

No, I never associated puerto ricans with any of that. I know a lot of them and they are all fine in my book.

I assumed that because he said they were puerto ricans that they were from the island…what difference does it make?