Street racing story...

I am not going to post my opinion.

SUPPOSIDLY-Guy (VE powered b15) doesn’t street race, Mustang passes and causes an accident. He stops checks the guy out then leaves.

Guy gets charged with hit and run, speed contest, leaving scene, posession, no cat, loud exhaust…

http://ninety-9.com/

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=146829&page=1

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/orl-cfbriefs23_406feb23,0,4381976.story?coll=orl-news-headlines-seminole

This is what happens when those goddamn kids race up and down the block.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050309131016/http://ninety-9.com/

if you want to see his site 4 reelzz

and i dont street race my ass… ricer

2/13/2004
Still having a headache getting everything done, behind schedule. So far, I have
C/F Hood, Crystal Headlights/corners, SpecV fogs, SLR fenders, Slant Sideskirts,
Syndicate Grille, Syndicate Eyebrows, CAI, and G20 seats sitting in my room
waiting and waiting

9/12/2003
Installed an Alpine CDA-7995 Headunit in my car, still working up the money
for a JL 300.4 amp and some Infinity Kappas to give my system some sound.

i dunno jon i kinda wanna beleive the guy, his posts are actually coherent so he seems pretty intelligent lol

^^ you just want to believe it because he has an import and the other guy had a DOE_MESS_TICK:lol:

Bad judgement. Hate to say it. Nice guys finish last. If he didn’t stop, he wouldn’t be in the situation. Should have just called an ambulance from a pay phone and call it a day. That’s gotta suck.

And you wonder why police are hated so much.

LOL

I dunno
maybe the guys getting effed
kinda hard to believe that

Someone would be traveling alone at a high rate of speed
with another person with a car like that in very close proximity
My guess
mustang has decent lead and looses it
guy stops then bails

i bleev him, his story doesnt change at all…i know the police are strict down there,

a buddy of mine got pulled over for speeding, cop asked if he had anything do drink, he said no, they gave a sobriety test, then a brethalizer, sober as hell. so they then made him take a drug test, and he tested positive for thc, they then presented him with the duai ticket.
he told me that he didnt smoke at all that day cause he worked a 14hr shift and was on his way home, he would have told me the truth. so basically cause he smokes pot occasionally he got a duai…fuck that

maybe the one kid on the nissan forum was right, they are irrational down there.

i got busted for unsafe lane change once, and the guy said i hit him. the cop said “he didn’t hit you” but wrote me a ticket anyway. I just stopped to see if the guy was ok cause he bounced off of the curb, behind me.

He got busted for posession though… haha fucker.

EDIT - I don’t see posession, but I’ll laugh at people who do get busted for it.

good.

what did they do have him take a piss test on the side of the road?

:bsflag:

The whistles go wooooooooo wooooooooooo

sounds like 2 people, who both actualy know little about cars, saw both vehicals, and moments later saw the mustang on the side fo the road and their pea brains said:

“those are the kinds of cars young kids drive, young kids street race, they must have ben street racing”

anyone here knows that the general population thinks that car guy are street racers … period …

and everyone knows that people make horrible witnesses … the only good witnesses out there are evidence and cameras …

hotrod really nailed this on the head

the other thing is that “average” people have no gfucking clue how fast their own cars are , so to trust them to decide weather or not 2 other vehicals were racing is assinine

picture this: 4 cars rolling down the highway, 2 wide 2 deep. the front two cars are anything rice OR sporty, and are doing a steady 75

the rear 2 cars are the “witnesses” and both cars are doing 55 (speed limit)

one car has the “pea brains” a manager at tops and his wife, a soccor mom
the other rear car has Jimm Oddy driving, and one of his employes is shotty (both people that obviously know racing)

one of the front cars hits a piece of lumbar that feel off a truck 10 minutes ago. he blows a tire, looses control, and goes spinning into the center barriar

of the 4 witnesses, whos gonna raise high hell that the 2 front cars were “racing” just because they were moving faster (despite the fact that they were only doing a stead 75 the entire time)

you know, in studies its been proven that eye witnesses have proven to be unreliable in court cases due bias on the witnesses behalf.

yea, i watch CSI all the time too …

even though i am a big fan of CSI, there is a lot of crap on that show that just isn’t real. I esp. love the machines that identify all the chemicals, with the colors and running lights. I’ve used some of those instruments and they really aren’t that fun and colorful, or easy to determine the output. but thats neiether here nor there.

However, it really has been proven that eyewitness testimonies are unreliable just like lie dectector tests, but thats also another story. For example. Imagine a man robbed a store, he was 5’9 and he was 22 years old. There are two witnesses, a 4’9 girl about 25 years old and a 45 year old man about 6’5. Do you really think that both witnesses will give an accurate description both age and height? Or do you think that they are going to give a description of this human being relative to their own position. We did experiments in psychology proving this. Besides the fact that emotional stress causes us to perceive things in a different way.

^^^ thats why i used racing guys as one of my 2 sets of witnesses in teh example … perspective is everything

and yes CSI does come up with some realy stupid stuff … like the recording that was imprimed on the clay pot he was making … because it was spinning and the guy was using a branch to texture the surface at the time

looks like the admins on that board didn’t want the publicity or the traffic - thread’s been pulled, ninety-9 site is a text page…

guy’s in some shit.