Man Builds His Own Machine to Battle Cancer

see the post above.

You are obviously confused. He said it didn’t work WITHOUT the nanomolecular gold metal particles. He also said that research was moving ahead to start testing on animals and was hoping for human testing in 2-4 years.

I watched it on Sunday.

All that is Man, worthy?

seam? lol nyspeed is on a roll tonight

YES, all that is man worthy

Wow. Very impressive. I’m surprised it hasn’t been thought of before either too…

Nobel prize in the making that’s for sure. Its a shame it was too late for John :frowning:

I didn’t really get a good listen to when they were talking about the petri dish results whether the nano particles where actuallys bonding the gold to the cancer cells or if they were manually injected.

anyone catch what they said? I don’t have time to watch it again :frowning:

a real downer would be finding out that it will bond to bone cells, nerve cells or something like that. could make a very very dangerous situation :frowning:

Hmm. From my understanding researchers can bind nanoparticles to cancerous cells with a very high degree of accuracy. I know one of my professors has research in this area for imaging, but many people are exploring this type of thing.

Link to 60 minutes on this

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/10/60minutes/main4006951.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

I believe this part is confusing theblue

I remember last year I read an article where a previously sceptical (of this inventor/treatment) Nobel Prize winning cancer researcher said that this has the potential to be the final cure for cancer.

Just waiting on the chemists to attach the gold / silver nanoparticles to the marker (dye) the last time I read about it.

greenbull… yeah, that’s it, but seeing it in writing does make it sound a hair more positive.

Cancer is a bitch.
The devil is in the details. There are hundreds of types so the likelihood of a single cure would be difficult. I should not say cure… Doctors do not cure anything, they treat it.