man i have such bad luck

i walk outside to get wendys on my lunch break, put my key in my lock like i always do…somethings different this time…there’s no lock. i look and my lock was pushed clear inside my door…wtf people gotta go and do shit like this in daylight now? worst part is i havn’t had the passanger lock fixed yet and the hatch is finicky that was the only lock that the key worked in

damn people always puting down dsm’s :frowning:

looks like someone tried to get in…god the only thing they’d get is an act clutch box and a broken egt gauge.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
looks like someone tried to get in…god the only thing they’d get is an act clutch box and a broken egt gauge.

Ive had lots of shit stolen in my day. The hilljack kids get some beer in them and dont have shit to do so they go out and fuck with any nice car they can find. Is this Natrona or Kittanning?

heights

the heights is fawked up

heights

some of the kids that run around up there are about 2 steps away from being full on retards. Ive had kids making fun of me for having a “fake” Arospeed front mount intake before.

Originally posted by Darkstar
some of the kids that run around up there are about 2 steps away from being full on retards. Ive had kids making fun of me for having a “fake” Arospeed front mount intake before.

it’s still a small IC tho i’d make fun of it too haha

it’s still a small IC tho i’d make fun of it too haha

FMIC > SMIC

:finger:

not when the smic is more efficient than the fmic

that sucks but you never told us how you got in

the hatch i bet

i didn’t ii’m still at work till 9

not when the smic is more efficient than the fmic

thats not very often

but it happens…diesel cores are innefficient as hell thus the large surface area.

but it happens…diesel cores are innefficient as hell thus the large surface area.

:dunno: Mine came with the car, didnt really research it all or anything. You think its holding me back?

yup

it’s what max of 2" thick i think? even the universal ones that flow good (place in canada sells em and i think SBR started to carry a variant) flow upwareds of 750cfm with minimal pressure drop and are 3" thick

a diesel core you will see a lot of pressure drop (specially on that turbo you had) and not very good flow rates

it’s what max of 2" thick i think? even the universal ones that flow good (place in canada sells em and i think SBR started to carry a variant) flow upwareds of 750cfm with minimal pressure drop and are 3" thick

a diesel core you will see a lot of pressure drop (specially on that turbo you had) and not very good flow rates

From what i understand the core was bought from a guy in Butler and i know the IC piping was done by rusty240Det. As for pressure drop, i always thought that 16G was way too laggy. I wasnt getting full boost till like 4K, never had anything to compare it to though. You think that might be part of the problem?

part of it, i know who the ic is from and i’m sick of talking about that place.

anywaays yeah that ic is horribly inneficient (you just confirmed that by saing butler)

a while ago someone from 'talk picked one of those up and tested it, it barely outperformed the 1g sidemount (which is actually a well designed core)

unforutnatly i dont have the links to that anymore or i would show you.

my Big16g with the supra sidemount i see 24psi before 3krpms