Shit head thieves!

I work at The Point in North Fayette. About 2 weeks ago my alarm/remote start transmitter quit sending/receiving signal, so I use my OEM keyless. I park my car about 15 feet around a corner from where I “work” all day, but today a robbery occured. I work at 11am, so I park my car and walk into work. About 12 rolls around and I decide to make sure my car is locked, it is. I leave my windows cracked a little bit because the car is black and I think nothing of it. I get into my car at about 5:30pm to do some work on it, only to discover my iPod is missing. DAMN!!! oh well it’s old and everything else seems to be in place. sunglasses, everything in center console, garage door opener… I hate mother fuckers being in my car when I don’t know it. I get home around 7:30 and start cleaning out the trunk for an overnight trip next week (system removal) Still everything is in place. I decide to check the glove box and…GONE!! My owners manual, insurance, registration, wheel lock key, and one hell of a nice flashlight. As always…If anybody has any leads, I just want my info back and my wheel lock key. keep the iPod as my gift to you and don’t come knocking at my house. You aren’t going to get anything else because I have nothing of value. Money is wrapped up in my car. Thanks for your time reading this.
Brandon

whats the registeration year, Model, Insurance company etc ??

I’d leave it there again late at night and watch it, they will be looking to steal the wheels next if they took the key.

Yeah… my thoughts exactly. You know, for shit like this the law is worthless, so realistically you should just plan to take care of it yourself if you can. And obviously if they have the balls to do something during broad daylight they’ll be back. Assholes. Sorry to hear dude. I’d be down for beating down some punks.

Maybe I took the intention of the message wrong, but are you thinking a Pittspeed member did it?

i didnt get that impression…:dunno:

sorry dude, that sucks. but i agree about watching your wheels…if they wanted anything else, they would have taken it.

they got your info id say they are gonna try and steal the wheels at your house while you’re sleeping

I smell a stakeout in the near future. Sorry to hear about this Brandon…what fucking balls to do that in broad daylight! Isn’t there security camera outside CC’s building though?

damn that sucks…g/l

was any of that stuff in plain view?.. like if ur ipod was out in the open chalk that one up to stupidity. other than that… that sux

No I don’t think anybody here would do that to anyone else. for the most part I’ve met a few peeps and everybody is mature.

Steve-- no camera by the install bay

yes the ipod was in plain view…my fault.
also my friend mentioned getting a key cut at a shady honda dealer with the vin so they could just take the whole car, but the starter kill will keep them from doing that.

Definatly

actually sound like a true plan

it would have to be a shady dealer because they require ID proof of ownership, and such.

good thing you still own those Gats… lol

If you SSN is on any of that stuff I would keep an eye out on your credit. Identity theft FTL

it would have to be a shady dealer because they require ID proof of ownership, and such.

Unless u know someone at the dealership.Look at those guys that got busted not to long ago in Cranberry.