Man stuffs kitten in a bong???

WTF??? Are you kidding me?

http://www.ketv.com/news/18838874/detail.html

wat a pos

Kill him with fire

wonder how stoned he was?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A PUSSY BONG!!..GET IT!!!..AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

BREAKING NEWS, KITTY KAT GETS HIGH…ENDS UP SLEEPY AND HUNGRY. POLICE WORK TO STOP HORRIFIC ABUSE. SADISTIC POTHEAD BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

:rofl:

my buddy had a cat that the instant it heard a lighter flick would come running up and jump up on the lap of whomever had the “tobacco pipe” and stare longingly until you let it in on the fun… then when you passed the “tobacco pipe” to the next person, the cat would follow it. At least thats what they told me, as the government says pot is bad for me and will come and put me in jail if I ever tried to smoke it.

LOL

:rofl: went to jail stoned and has a funny story.

Nothing funnier than having armed agents of the government break into your home and forcibly remove you from it for inhaling the vapors of a plant that grows naturally and causes you nor society a bit of harm, when the prohibition of it inherently makes an entire unregulated, untaxed industry funneling great wealth into the hands of violent mexican drug lords.

USA! USA! USA!

:confused:

The cat I had in high school liked it to, as Darkstar mentioned. The only two things in the world that made my cat move was the squeaky sound the cabinet door made (where we kept his food) and the smell of weed burning. He did sort of the same thing where he would get in my face and not leave me alone until it was gone.

My hamster is the same way. He will come out of his hut in the middle of the day when he catches a whiff and look at me funny. He has a great look on his face when I get out the hamster ball…

smoke pussy

Where is the pic of said kitten stuffed inside the bong?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/kittybong.jpg

Taken from the story…

stoned hotboxing kittah be all like “nah it’s ok cops, I is cool, I think I’ll just hang in this box here for a while longer, but if you could grab me some milk and a couple of mice that would be GREAAAAT…”

Awesome!!! Lets legalize it NOW! So everyone can be fucking dumb.

We need Ralph the cats opinion on this matter.

oh shut up

parts that make you look like a total fucking retard have been removed.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!