Mara Salvatrucha

Local News.

Crazy its so close to home.

Discuss.

Oh god damn it.

o jesus… fuckin ms-13, that honestly makes me wanna load up my .22

i dont think we have to worry about gang activity around here. our cops are way too anal and would just shot them dead. haha

haha good point

MS13 is no joke.

Way to hire illegal gang members. Cant say that article was good for their business.

Its crazy have you guys seen the Gangland episode on them on the history channel?

yah… ive heard stories of them just like killing an old couple that took a wrong turn in florida

u guys realize they are all a bunch of uneducated retards with weapons. take away the weapons and what are they? bums. i say we kill them all.

About time the cops did something right. Fuckign target that shit, not my inspection sticker at a road block on 155.

Also fuck saratoga, it seems like it has been getting worse in the last year or so, it used to be fun… now the last 3 times I went there, I saw girl fights, kid brought a gun into City Tavern. A guy saw it, and told the bouncer, the bouncer knew the gun kid and kept say nahh he doesnt have a gun… and this guy was like bull shit, check him and get him the fuck out of here… the bouncer didnt do shit and the guy was going to punch the bouncer he was getting pissed, and finally just left, we left too. fucking scum.

And somehow my wife doesnt realize why I hate her going out for “girls night out”… shit like the OP pointed out make me want to wear a vest and get my cc. when I go out for a good time.

He didnt know they were illegals.

The arrests of the Alas cousins shocked Benacquista, a first-generation American who came from Italy in 1955 and is sensitive to helping immigrants. The workers were about 30, and had presented proof of their residency and Social Security numbers, Benacquista said. He had thought the pair were “clean- cut, dependable, hard working.”

i’ve also heard they work at saratoga during the summer…

those are the mexicans. get it right

??? WEAK.

have i seen that one yet? lol

fuckin christ ,when is our govt gonna do suttin and say fuck you to all these people not some ALL of them …fuck i got a lot of ammo and lots of loud toys im good

SIG 229 DAK .40 is in the works :shifty

Nice… but .22 is stealthy, sounds like a pellet gun and althought its small caliber, a bullet to the head is a bullet to the head :hug

Even weaker lol.

We already have a gun thread on the forum, but a .22 is a .22, weak sauce. I think my gf learned to shoot on a .22 lol.

gun could matter less, its the person shooting it that matters.