March Break for the kiddies this week?

are any of your kids on march break this week?

i’m planning on bringing my boys over to skyzone sometime during the week… anyone else able to handle that with theirs?

we could get a serious game of trampoline dodgeball together :slight_smile:

Nope, I don’t have any mistakes kids.

j/k sounds like fun though.

My son is off also.

March Break? Must be nice.

We just got back from our February break, nothing until Spring break.

Have you taken them to Niagara Climbing Center?

My kid loves that place:

https://youtu.be/6cIvKk8ygbM

@newman

Both places are his digs.

Niagara Climbing Center is pretty sweet.

Skyzone is a good time, been there a few times with my son…dodgeball and softball are a blast.

Both Skyzone and NCC are kid-friendly while being adult friendly. NCC may not be as fun with kids as Skyzone would be.

looks like tuesday evening it is :slight_smile:

Depends on the kid. Mine gets bored with skyzone but will spend an hour at NCC, take a break then want to go right back to see if she can’t get to the top of what ever one she was struggling with.

Piss!

I’d go but I have school after work then have to pack for my trip tomorrow.

:confused:

I’m saying it would be easier for both parent and child to have fun at Skyzone than NCC. It’s not like a 2 year old can belay you. Unless your idea of having fun is watching other people have fun, which doesn’t sound fun.

Spring Break? March Break? WTF is that? :fu:

My son isn’t old enough for that school yet, and the school/daycare he goes to is year round. As for me in my Masters… I’ve got 5 weeks left, we don’t get no stinking break! (Although the trip to Toyko and Beijing for 2 weeks as the capstone I guess could be considered a break)

it was a good time. i love messing with kids in the dodge ball courts… we should get a bunch of people together and hit this place up again. my kids and wife had a great time.