marcus vick arrested

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5234222

According to WAVY-TV in Hampton Roads, Va., Vick turned himself in to authorities Monday afternoon and is charged with three counts of brandishing a firearm Sunday night.

Police say they received a call from the parent of a 17-year-old who said that Vick had pointed a gun at her son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald’s parking lot in Suffolk, Va.

Police responded to the scene, interviewed witnesses, and issued three misdemeanor warrants.

Vick is being held on a $10,000 bond. If Vick is convicted, he could face up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

Vick decided to turn pro Saturday, one day after he was kicked off the team at Virginia Tech for transgressions on and off the field.

“I have decided to enter the NFL draft,” the junior quarterback said in a three-paragraph statement released through his lawyers. “I am very excited about this opportunity and look forward to proving my athletic ability at the professional level. I believe I am ready for this challenge and the next chapter of my life.”

the challenge of wearing an orange jumpsuit every day of his life :meh:

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH
what a wannabe spoiled brat thug
he sucks at life and his stupidity has ruined any chance of having a cedible future in the NFL

/end yourself

lol…good luck in the draft…

seriously…who will want him???..i will be shocked if someone takes him

and all espn can talk about is “what kind of pro will marcus vick be?” :roll:

waitsforBills2signVic&T.O. :lol:

HAHA, what a duo that would be.

“Dynamic” for sure :lol:

i want to see marcus in the nfl to see how he’d compare to michael

Maybe he and Maurice Clarette will share the same cell. I’m glad to see that athletes are finally doing time for the crimes that they commit and not gettin gaway with everything they do just becuase of their status. Hopefully some younger thugs with game are paying attention and will get their shit together realizing that they aren’t above repercussions for their actions… but I doubt it. I have a feeling we’re gunna start seeing more of this from athletes.

HAHAHAHA…

well t.o. i woudn’t mind at all…LOL…he still an amazing WR

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-vickarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

merged threads.

C’mon, this wasn’t even on a back page yet.

sorry didnt see

with all the problems marcus vick is having…he will be DAMN lucky if any team takes a chance on him…but last year the saints took adrian mcpherson (florida state) in the 5th round…he was having the same problems as vick…we shall wait and see

Somebody will take him. Maybe not till the 5th or 6th round, but somebody will take him.

slightly o.t. on t.o. -

I heard a program last night on ESPN radio - sounds like tampa is strongly considering owens… “we’ve had experience with keyshawn, we know how to handle ‘eccentric personalities.’”

maybe the two can do reps on johnson’s driveway together. :mamoru: the guy has talent, no doubt, but he implodes teams. if he can go back to being “terrell owens” instead of “t.o.”, (circa san-fran), it might work out.

heh. heh.

just because the hooker you bought last night can suck a mean cock doesn’t mean you punt the wife out. right/wrong?