Vick reinstated by NFL

Vick reinstated by NFL

The NFL has reinstated Michael Vick on a conditional basis, the league announced Monday. The former Falcons QB will be considered for full reinstatement and to play in regular-season games by Week 6

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/07/27/qb-vick-reinstated-on-conditional-basis/

YAY!

ugh.

I’m interested to see who will actually try and sign him.

my thoughts exactly

Buffalo Bills Please Sign him to a 6 year contract. once trent flops and vick gets back into it… BUFFALO IS GOING TO A SUPER BOWL!!

Stay classy NFL.

so, who signs him first? i read somewhere the other day that they thought the 49ers should take a shot at him

hello oakland.
They love black quarterbacks, they love speed, they love thugs. He can compete with jamarcus fatass.

He is the most entertaining player to watch imho. With all of the No Fun League actions taken in the past, ill consider this a gift.

I hope someone gives him a second chance, id love to see what he can do on another team.

Wooo! So does this mean I can break out my Vick jersey again?

ya know, you’re right haha he DOES fit in perfectly with oakland

this should be interesting to say the least. it will take the attention away from TO (even though that attention is mainly from BLO)

And can help run San Diego’s winning streak against them up from 11 to who knows what. :slight_smile:

Good to know he’s getting a slap on the wrist for committing a felony. Any other person and their life would be f-ed (Career, family, relationship). Theres no justice for this kind of bullshit.

Bills should snag him

To be fair, ray lewis killed a guy and got a slap on the wrist also…

LOL I bet a good portion of the high and mighty crew has committed a felonie in their life time as well. Let the dude play ball.

To bad he is not a good QB unless you run a wildcat, all plays, every game

Haha ya. We need a real QB to throw to TO now.

Sign Vick!!!

Personally, he did his time for what he did and was good about it. If someone signs him, let them.