Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

Timo, don’t forget to take me for a ride too! I’ll be waiting in line. haha, it’s going to be like a wonderland line up or something.

:smiley:

HAHA, i hope not !

4 Spots left.

Paid:

1. Bog / Lith (S14)
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)
  4. Roger / Sr20 (S13)
  5. Dan (RX8.)
  6. Fred (AE86)
  7. Fraser (STI)
  8. Lenny (STI)
  9. Norm (STI)
  10. Salko (Integra)
  11. Alan (STI)
  12. Joe / Zagatto (Corolla)
  13. JamesS (S14)
  14. Jeff Beech (Legacy)
  15. Richard Song (Impreza STI)
  16. Phil Soper (WRX)
  17. Jim (RX7)
  18. Ian (RX7)
  19. Richard / Roast (S13)
  20. Eric Dugas (S2000)
  21. Nikola Rank (RX7)
  22. Nathan / Bignate (GTR)
  23. Craig Daley (323)
  24. Steve Grannell (G35)
  25. Frank (2.5 RS)
  26. Andrei (S13)
  27. John Coey (GTi-R)
  28. Dustin / Hurricane (S13)
  29. Scott / S-K (S13)
  30. Greg (S13)
  31. Mike Large (S13)

Interested:
02. Mike (240 420)
03. George (AE86)
04. Mael (Oni Kyan)
05. Calvin (Miata)
06. Henry (350z)
07. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
08. Paven (M3)
09. multisynclg
10. JDM-Imports (GTR)
11. Matty
12. Veloz S14
13. DarkForceJackal (S13 KA-T, not sure yet)
14. PureEuroM3(GTS-T)
15. kollo(s13)

Weathers looking good…

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/CAXX0504?from=search_10day

yep looking good, temp looking nice a cool for the turbos : )), jim how is that rotary running man , love to hear those things rev, what u got street port , side port…

The weather predictions for next week are as reliable as rotaries. :o

:run:

LOL…Car runs strong, mild streetport

Not nice, I will agree with the weather but…Rotary engines are only as good as the builder and tuner, I mostly track my car so maybe I’m wrong, you ever own one?

very good

i have a quick question to run past all of you because its been a mild debate between mark and I.

for organizational purposes we’re going to be using one of those water based markers to put a number on the window of each of the cars participating (01 - 35) - does anyone have a problem with this?

i put a test # on my car a week ago or so and I’ve left it on until tonight to see if it would be a pain in the ass to take off, it took a bit of scrubbing but it was still gone completely within about 60 seconds.

I can’t imagine this would bother anybody, but I’m just curious.

There are several area numbering the cars will assist us which I won’t get in to here but let me know what you guys think about us putting a number in white (water based) paint on your rear/rear-quarter window (like they do at the drag strip, etc)

haha. good one. there is a reason that other major car companies don’t use rotaries. they are UNRELIABLE!

peace

Don’t mind me; I’m just talkin shit. And before someone has a field day to diss my car up because of my statement,
let me be the first to say that if you saw what I drove, you’d realize all I could do is talk shit, and what I drive ain’t
all that impressive or original :rofl:

I believe the black FD at last event was yours and believe you me, it was the only car that impressed me all day
and it was awesome to see you up against Dave (2g-money).

:wavey:

nice ,looking forward to see it run man

nice try Gautam, but I think you need to put down the shovel.

k thx.

cant wait for next weekend woooooooooooo

im so bummed i spent all summer trying to get my 240 ready for at least one track day, but now it looks like it won’t be ready till the white stuff shows :frowning:

bahhh

Yes! Next season! When it will be your turn to hang on to the shovel. :o :run:

Gonad, we will finally meet soon…

Is it too late to get the prepaid price?

nope! get in touch with mark asap to pay and its still $100 only.

cant wait for the weekend man , 14th is my birthday too WOOHOO , i may be hungover from the night b4 , shit i didnt think of that until now

What are you still waiting on?