Massive flow increase in ecoboost heads

UNRELATED to the heads in the above link because they are not on the market just yet…

a gentleman by the name of EcoBrick Bob has been all about going fast in the SHO community and it always cracks me up when he posts his 1/4 mile time, and not because he is racing this MASSIVE vehicle but because it is really fast!

WORLD’S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH

He just bought slicks for it. He only put the fronts on for comparison for this pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19753[/ATTACH]

edit: That is a huge gain in flow #'s

Wow that is pretty good.

12 sec Ford Flex? :eekdance:

tune, intake, meth… think about that next time you are next to that land yacht,

That would seriously piss me off

actually their only 4400 lbs roughly the same as a camaro/challenger lol

any videos of the ford flex pass?

put em on a f150…

I will dig some up tomorrow. Those heads would be nasty on a F150. I forsee broken rods once turbo upgrades happen which are also in the works as well as fueling upgrades.

I have a few customers who have the new F150 with the twin turbo ecoboost and they can tow 11,000 lbs. +/- with an oil cooler. That is pretty insane for a 1/2 ton truck. I have customers struggling to get that out of their 3/4 ton trucks…

Waiting with anticipation for 12sec vids…

they’re

I’d love to see these heads on my dad’s new 2011 fx4 f150 ecoboost, sadly the truck will prolly remain stock under his ownership…

This thread should be about a 12 sec ford flex, I want to see that

I sent him a PM to see if he has any vids. I am poking around SHOforum to get some now. here is some low to mid 13sec runs on tuned flex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FGf5sjoGE

It would be neat to see before and after dyno numbers, since flow numbers don’t mean that much!

I didn’t know the flex came AWD with an ecoboost but they start 40+ fuuuck.

But its a ford, so it will be $15k in 3 years

How are they tuning these things ?

flash via OBD port from my understanding

It would be neat to see before and after dyno numbers, since flow numbers don’t mean that much!

true