So I got tired of cleaning sand out of the expedition

2012 FX2 ECOBOOST with appearance and luxury package, ended up buying a programmer before I left the dealership so already running a mild tune supposed to increase hp/tq about 20/20 over stock still running 87.

Anyone thinking about a new truck I would highly recommend taking a look at one of these.

those are great trucks. eco boost tuner or you get the 5.0? Im in the market for one myself.

I drove both and I ended up going with an ECO, better gas mileage and more power. I also drove the raptor then I drove the GSM’s fx2 with a bullydog exaust and intake so much more responsive, had it for about a week now so far my favorite truck I’ve owned.

I drove just about every truck in this “class” and I was 100% sold on this one by far.

Ecotastic.

never been a “ford guy” but that truck looks pretty hot.

Nice truck man! I love the black with red accent. The all black looks good too!

Nice choice. :tup:

No Raptor no care. Just kidding, nice truck.

I like it.

Love the black and red esp the black rims that look nice even though they are stock, I looked at a very similar truck when I was in the market, but I ended up with my Silverado. The newer Fords get awesome mileage and handle very well. Which programmer did you go with?? Oh and although the huge navi screen isn’t my style, everyone I know with the Ford navi loves it (yours have the navi back up camera??) Nice buy, can’t go wrong with a truck.

Super nice I’ll prolly be getting one next year.

I agreed with this until I bought my edge. Now I will be hitting the dealership on Monday to be one of the first to pre order a new fusion. I love the direction ford has gone in over the past few years.
This truck looks gorgeous. Congrats on the purchase.

What were the base ecoboosts selling for? Im trying to convince my dad to get one

Truck looks great. Love the black on red

I herd on SHOforum that livernoise just released their tune for the ecoboost F150. Not sure what the gains on it are but they are substantial on the SHO which has a very similar drivetrain

that is bad ass

Yes

Nice pickup. Love the color combo.

For a dd truck they are tough to beat but if you plan on towing any decent amount of time, look at a V-8. The Ecoboost has plenty of power to tow a car, but it will be boosting A LOT as it’s doing so. 302N2O used his dad’s and towed his car with my trailer. My trailer is about as light as it gets at 1129lbs. His car is probably around 3400-3500. So figure total weight of 4500-4600. He got 12mpg on the way to Empire and 14 on the way back taking a faster route. I can get over 16 with my truck if the weather is decent. Plus the Ecoboost engines sound GODAWFUL when you step on it.

I’m not a truck person at all, but damn that looks nice man!