matt Lawton

just tagged one into the allegheny! :bigthumb: :gives:

holy crap the pirates are actually winning !!!

I cant believe Kevin McClatchy didnt go diving in after it. Those things are expensive.

nice,hope they keep it up!

they have been playing very good ball…the did blow 2 games earlier this week…but still i think are tied for 2nd place now

I went to the game last night, we had a great time. That was a hell of a shot by Lawton.

turns out it hit the river walk, about 5 feet short of the water on a fly. Still was about a 440+ ft homer.

:doh: they shoulda designed that better. look how much espn puts every HR from pacbell in the highlights. fuckin opportunity wasted away again. f mc clatchy!

kevin mc owns about 30% of the team. Its not always all on him. A firm was hired to design that whole thing. The fact that everyone can hit a ball in the bay at pac bell just proves its not a great feat. its only 309 to right field. 47 times HR’s went into the water (38 by giants). Hittin the river was supposed to be the equivalent to hittin it in the upper deck at 3 rivers. Just wait for the homerun derby next year!!!

30% isn’t that controling interest? besides… while pacbell had 47 in the drink last year… we had like 2?

yeah, but if they went in the water every time it wouldnt be such a big deal…it shows how far he really hit it whenever only a few go in a year…

big whoop. who on this team hits jacks on a regular basis… let alone far. i’d rather they move it in and give me something to watch once a week. that being said, the bucs sure have turned it around (except mesa)!

47 since pac bell (SBC) opened, not last year.

kevin is the general managing partner but he can’t just whatever he wants, he gotta answer to other investors.

mesa? whats srong with mesa? he saved 23 games in a row and gave up a homer one day and someone made an error the next. plus the guy is like what? 43? mesa is fine, don’t read the panic stricken articles of the PG writers.

Daryl ward is one of only two guys to hit it in the allgeheny when he was with houston. he is playin on regular basis now and it shouldn’t be long before he does it again. bay and ward are only 4 off the league lead in homers

:slap: PG writers do need slapped, i really hate that paper

yeah watch out for the bucos this year…i havent been this excited since 93

are you serious about them playing well? IB a bunch of stupid fucks start caring about the Pirates and pretending like they are fans.

lol…ive always cared…but im not a huge baseball fan…wait…why am I explaining myself…hahah

insecurities