May 4th: Old School Import Meet

Reliability…first, Speed…Last…TOYOTA
If it rains watch our cars just slowly start rusting like its some kind of magic trick.

I can already hear it now…Snap, Crackle, Pop…Rice Crispies…:smiley:

Well since neither of ur cars will most likely be out just take your dads truck and trailer the 2 and still have room for like 2 more cars on that thing.

Hahahahahaha yeah…who’s gonna pay for the gas to drive that train?

I though it runs on coal.

Nope…sorry.

Itinerary:

COMO PARK - 3-4
2220 Como Park Blvd. Lancaster, NY 14086
-Meet & greet (large parking lot by basketball courts)
Cruise to…

TAFFY’S - 4:30-5:30
3261 Orchard Park Rd. Orchard Park, NY 14127
-Grab a bite to eat or drink (Moe’s and Wendys is right next door)

BACKROADS CRUISE/PHOTOSHOOT - 5:45-7
-Cruise the backroads of Orchard Park, Boston, East Aurora for hillclimbs, twisties, etc. and stop at local parks/scenic areas for photoshoots.
Highway cruise to…

BUBBLE TEA CAFE - 7:30-?
3202 Sheridan Dr. (Picadilly Square) Amherst, NY 14226
-Meet up with rest of local crowd and grab a Bubble Tea or go to Mighty Taco or Tim Hortons or other restaurant down the road.

-If anyones interested in meeting up at my house and cruising to Como Park, PM me and I will give you my address and #. I’m 10 mins. from the park.

e30’s allowed?

I suppose, I think 1 or 2 already plan on showing up.

got the supra out the other day… needs a good cleaning and an oil change but i’d def go for this… oh and pm’d about hatch.

bump for an open invite to pre-obd cars.

get ur asses movin’ people!

1 more week to go bump. Hopefully this cold front is long gone and no rain is in the forecast by then. I really don’t wanna change the date due to shitty weather.

Nope not a chance I’m pretty sure.

whole bunch of faggotry

not in a million years

srsly though, is there going to be a flatbed following everyone?

Nope, no flatbeds just hope. Probably going to stop mid way thru the cruise at emery park just in case of any issues and for people to inspect their cars.
If you seriously think your cars going to break down then just skip the backroads cruise and attend the como-taffys segment and then maybe bubble tea afterwards.

bump for a nice meet and cruise set up gl hope everything goes well my car wont be out till the the 12th

Pop-up headlights - Check
Boxy - Thats a big Check
Hatch - Strike three

Shit, looks like i might have to show up.

Well…as of 6:00pm this evening…the new engine for my Conquest was primed for oil pressure. Waiting on Spark Plugs and a Vacuum Advance. I just might be making this meet afterall :slight_smile:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/0427081857.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/0427081915.jpg

ill go in my 240, i pm’d u bout this on zilvia

Congrats Justin! 2 cars down 1 to go. Just don’t blow the engine on the quest before the meet.
Kuppler I pm’d ya back. See ya at the meet.