May 4th: Old School Import Meet

call me if you go, i’de like to ride shotty.

A good possibility I might make it, however I need to get an engine hoist so I can yank the motor the rest of the way out if anyone would happen to be so kind. :slight_smile:

It’s being held in by next to nothing right now. Just playing the waiting game, and hoping i can get any needed machine work done in time.

maybe one of the stops along the cruise/meet could be my house, to help get my shit back together!

that said, i will not be attending… :frowning:

I would really like to come, but I dont want to drive 3 hours if people say they are coming and dont show up.

You should try and get a list of people who are def going, Like Greg G did for the northeast meet on cs.com.

^ok then and thats totally understandable, well heres the list of members as of now Im fairly positive are attending:
Superium - 87, 83 Supra
Redconquestsi - 88 Conquest
Jay Marbs - 88 Conquest
SoloScoobII - 73 Corolla
White_mk2 - 77 Celica GT?
Suprafanatic - MK1 Supra
Supra Unleaded - 84 Supra
CryoSlash - MK3 Supra
Cryo Venom - 3000gt
82MK2-P-type - 82 Supra
Poopra - 94 Supra
buffalo vr4 - 3000gt

RocLife Members:
SideWinderGX - 87 Supra
RedRocco - 86.5 Supra (1uz Power!)

I’m still waiting on those who are attending from Roclife so I would exect atleast another 5 attending

IF YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU ARE ATTENDING JUST REPLY AND I WILL PUT YOU ON THE LIST.
Thanks

i almost pm’d you on there when i seen you were from west seneca… do you live off of center road by east sr highschool by chance? i see a white s13 there alot

will go only if it’s on sunday. 1997 3000gt

Sunday calls for mid 60’s and party sunny…I will settle for that.

Im not positive I can attend, we will see where the car is at sunday.

x2

No problem Spencer.

and you better be coming in the tsi. I didn’t stand around doing nothing for 6hrs. in your garage while you worked on it.

yay!

glad to see this is turning out well.

have driven the yota in a bit=( cant wait for the weekend

the list is looking good. wow, lots of supras here.

Yea I figured the 240 guys would out-number everyone but apparently not
Everyday I check the forecast, it keeps changing from rain to cloudy to partly sunny and 50-60’s. It’s really pissing me off and I realized I might not be able to reschedule it until mid June.

I’ve got a couple PM’s to send out last minute on Starquestclub.com…perhaps I can get my friend Andy to show up with his 87 Conquest Narrowbody…

If the weather is good ill be there for most if not all of this, Boardjnky4’s riding shotgun.

After some troubleshooting the car tonight, shit injectors were to blame!!
Thanks to 87Conquest_TSi for the spare set of injectors, my car runs good! I work tomorrow, so my dad is going to the DMV tomorrow, and she will be registered! Yay!! I will be in attendance. :slight_smile:

Putting the engine in tommorow. If all goes well there should be some z31 hotness at the meet. I will only be around 400 whp until I get the car tuned so I hope that I can keep up.

ha my car has maybe 30hp at the wheels

Wanna race? :tspry: