Maybe newman wont find this as lame as stunting?

wow, i have been wanting to put sport bike rims on a endro bike since i was a kid. i wanted a XR600 with cbr wheels.

I like the XR b/c Scott summer…

Was that at BIMP Aaron?

batavia

Yeah, the go kart track. Batavia International Motorsports Park. I thought that white curbing and fence looked familiar :slight_smile:

http://www.teamxmx.com/video/teach.wmv

cross post from wnysportriders, not rly the stunting part but the sliding is cool. figured it relates some what

Is that a DR-Z 400 SM? So hot!

why joo got your foot out on the pavement. that ain’t flat track, boy!

no but thats how you run super moto and about 2 seconds later in that turn that footpeg is on the ground…

no they werent they were straight up dirtbikes. it was fucked up over there…

and as for the 400SM they are awesome i have had the chance to take a few on a quick spirited test ride at work… :tup:

The one thing I don’t understand about Super Motard is why you stick your foot out in front rather than using the knee like conventional road racers do. It seems to me that unless you’ve got a really slippery sole on that boot that your leg would get kicked back pretty hard if that foot touches the ground. Enlighten me on this topic please…

Reminds me of Mission impossible 2, lol

i seen a few of these at one of the shred and regan cruise nights, pretty bad ass. Are you going to do any winter racing with those bikes with studded tires?

im studding the tires on my 600 stunt bike and im gonna take it on the bay.