I went to the WORST dealership in history...

yea thats what i meant, the few cars i seen come from them were OKAY none where buy and drive realy thoo… each one had issues

the bmw he got from there, bought it and the same day the rear window track broke and the glass was stuck… sweet, cd player broke along with lcd screen got lines going through it in the same first month, then found an oil leak shortly after

BUT all of that is fixed now and the car is dope… but its just some bullshit they dont tell u

my buddy bought a licoln ls, coolant leakage issues and spark plugs were original, enver changed LOL and it was like 80 thousand miles on it… and now i think he has some fan issue, but over all its ok… issues are fixed

benz my bro got , the speedo and rpm stopped working and they fixed it but only after taking for ever… then they said they put a new engine in the car afte they bought it, that was a DAMN lie after geting in touch with the previous owners before the dealership had it , was just steam cleaned LOL

they also boasted about the new a/c unit, well the a/c didnt work , was mad warm, so that had to get fixed too LOL

i know someone else who bought an acura from there, it was newer so there was no issues with the car at all