I went to the WORST dealership in history...

This story might be a little lengthy but worth the read.

As many of you know I am looking to get into another vehicle. I’ve been looking for something that is AWD with low to med. miles but still fun. So, since I previously owned one and decided it fit my goal perfectly, I found a 1997 3000GT VR4 with 65K on it. The ad said, perfect shape, clean, etc. So my buddy and I took the trip to Empire Auto group in New Hampshire on Sunday.

So after three hours of driving we get there. Roll into the lot, there is a ton of cars, people all over the place. So my first impression was good. We go inside and had to wait 10 minutes for someone to greet us. Finally this “kid”, some douche about 20 years old maybe, come up in his over sized t-shirt and baggy jeans. Can I help you guys? I’m like umm sure. Im here to look at the VR4. He’s like sure.

He rolls up with the car. Hands us off to another salesperson and the fun begins. The passenger door had 12, yes 12 ping pong sized dents in it. The paint was chipping around the rear spolier, the engine compartment looked like someone dumped 20 pounds of salt onto it, watered it down, and let it bake for a few years. The front bumper was not original as I could see the “red” paint through the chips that were all over it. (Black Car). I get in the car only to realize it actually has 75K miles on it. 10K more than advertised!!! Then I go to roll the windows down and move my seat forward. None of it worked. So im like, ok, i have to test drive it anyway. We start out, 1st gear good, 2nd gear a little grind, 3rd gear completely gone. Now im officially pissed completely off. The “salesman” the entire time, has not said one word. We get back to the shop and he finally chimes in " So we going to make this happen?"

I proceed to tell him, angrily that after driving three hours to look at this car, it is not anything like the one advertised and that I would want the transmission fixed, the dents in the door, and the windows and seats to be working before I even thought about it. So he sits us down and says ill be right back. I see him go down a hallway and sit at a table. 5, 10, 15 minutes go by and he’s till sitting at this table while we are sitting out in front. He gets up, turns around, with a fucking LUNCH BOX in his hand. He comes out wiping the food off his face with a napkin and sits down. I flipped. After a lengthy profane outburst with many people watching. I got up and left. I have never been so pissed off in my life. I made sure to leave as many negative reviews on as many websites as I could leave reviews on about these jerk-offs. DO NOT EVER buy a car there. What a joke.

Cool story, bro.

oh, and the name of the dealership would be helpful.

Welcome to every used car dealership ever.

ive seen there cars on empireauto, the prices are wicked cheap and this is probably why. They had an 03 excalade i was going to look at with 50k on it, they only wanted 9g’s. Now i know why haha, well you saved me a trip

Reading comprehension > you

Quote:
 	 		 			 				 					Originally Posted by <b>99FRC</b> 					[![http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/blackhead/buttons/viewpost.gif](http://shift518.gom-host.com/images/blackhead/buttons/viewpost.gif)](http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?p=348448#post348448) 				
			<i>This story might be a little lengthy but worth the read.

So my buddy and I took the trip to Empire Auto group in New Hampshire on Sunday.

Reading comprehension > you

Yeah my bad

benny is teh dumb

i was looking at a nice like 99 prelude they had, called a few times and they kept jerking around. i came to findout that the car had been hit and the miles were way way off. like 30k. glad i never wasted my time driving up there. and bbb had a bunch of people complain about them for fraud. nice bzns!!! sorry for the wasted trip bro.

holly shit i’ve also looked at cars from them, and same shit yea… very cheap, now i know why

sorry to hear all that, the lunch box thing is ridiculous !

… dont really know what to say beside that suck… seems like the whole opperation is a fraud.:ninja

oh noes thats ruff

I bought the lexus from a very reputable used car dealership in East greenbush.

They put shitty tires on it though

michaels auto plaza ?

I dont remember it was right off I90 or whatever though. Only sold luxury imports Lexus, Acura, BMW, Merc., Jag and stuff.

People were wicked nice.

I am looking for a 2004-2008 Acura TL. That place between the bridges near Westgate, with the Viper inside, is he decent? He has a gorgeos black TL, and a TSX, both of which I am intrested in.

yea thats them, nice people , mostly legit cars i guess, my bro bought his benz and bmw there

and yea they only got nice cars there for the most part… they DEF make big money off every sale tho

Wayyyy overpriced, i live a mile from there. Heard some bad stories too.

yea thats what i meant, the few cars i seen come from them were OKAY none where buy and drive realy thoo… each one had issues

the bmw he got from there, bought it and the same day the rear window track broke and the glass was stuck… sweet, cd player broke along with lcd screen got lines going through it in the same first month, then found an oil leak shortly after

BUT all of that is fixed now and the car is dope… but its just some bullshit they dont tell u

my buddy bought a licoln ls, coolant leakage issues and spark plugs were original, enver changed LOL and it was like 80 thousand miles on it… and now i think he has some fan issue, but over all its ok… issues are fixed

benz my bro got , the speedo and rpm stopped working and they fixed it but only after taking for ever… then they said they put a new engine in the car afte they bought it, that was a DAMN lie after geting in touch with the previous owners before the dealership had it , was just steam cleaned LOL

they also boasted about the new a/c unit, well the a/c didnt work , was mad warm, so that had to get fixed too LOL

i know someone else who bought an acura from there, it was newer so there was no issues with the car at all

I’ll agree.

I paid way to much to them for my car, but it was honestly the best condtion one i had seen in 6 solid months of hunting for an SC. The fact that white with black interior is super rare and it was a one owner car made me care even less that i paid way too much as well.

I have totally trashed my car since buying it haha