I went to the WORST dealership in history...

aint that the truth, everytime i buy somethig i just trash it, my bike being best example or even my classic benz or the gtp i bought but that thing sucked anyways fuck it

Crappy service at a car dealership? No wai!

That happened to a guy i work with. He wanted a Yaris, he called a dealership near NYC and the “guy on the phone” said they had one. He went all the way to NYC and he got out and asked a salesman about it, and he said they hadnt had a Yaris in weeks. He then tried to get him inside to sell him a corolla. Why do these guys think, after you wasted all that time that you are still going to buy a car from them. I sold cars for a few years, not only asa salesman, but as the way i am, I could never lie to someone like that, not even over the phone. unreal

Yes, that guy is a good guy. He’s very good friends with a buddy of mine’s family. I went there with said buddy and they were great people.

Yeah my friend bought a RSX form there. Was a good car. I went there once to look at a car. They seemed very nice. Def went the extra mile to help me out.

If other dealers give you concussion, come see me, Mike the Russian!

I had the same thing happen when I lived in Tucson, AZ. I drove to Phoenix (1.5 hours or so) to look at a car and it was at a similar style dealership, and it was in HORRIBLE shape, to say the LEAST. I didn’t even drive it, I just simply left as dealing with them was a waste of my time.

Why go to a dealer for a 3S? Plenty of really nice ones within tri-state area.

This is true but a 97’ with 60K miles (advertised) for 10K is a pretty good deal. Or so I thought.

My bad for falling for it. But I did see on the 3S forums a 1995 with 520AWHP for $12K. It does need a new bottom end rebuild with some costly parts but in the end I would still only be paying around $16K for a pretty sweet car.

That’s not a bad deal but man, there are a TON of deals for 3S if you look.

That’s MoBo. I believe a good guy. Let me know what you find and I can find out the goods about the owner. :slight_smile:

That’s a nice TD05 car but the issues scare me.

True. I’m def. going to take my time and get something I really want. I REALLY wish the motor wasn’t gone in that car.