MazdaSpeed3 info needed

this
http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/126302/2011_Mazdaspeed3_i1.jpg

or this
http://www.carshowp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/2010-Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-Adidas-at-Worthersee-Front-Side-View.jpg

and thats the beauty of the car scene, because if everything you mention were done to it i wouldn’t give it a second glance…oh and he does have the car alligned, gotta keep toe in check to try and get more then a day out of the rear tires.

And if he were to do what I said, he could not only drive over speed bumps, but maybe even go around a corner. I can just about guarantee that his suspension isn’t stiff enough for how little travel he has left. Slammed cars with crazy camber just look to me like they had some major component of their suspension snap.

not everybody wants to do those things, and the kid daily drives that car (according to his wfc thread), so it’s still usable.

I have never in the two years of owning the car and internet surfing read anything about crank bolts… The only major problem is weak rods, but thats only if your stuffing a lot of extra boost down its throat. And many of the 2008.5 and previous cars have smokey turbz.

I guess I just can’t understand why someone would buy a car, then spend a bunch of money to make it ride and handle worse than it did off the showroom floor. I think cars are meant to be driven. I can understand making a car ride softer in trade for worse handling, or giving it a stiff enough suspension to rattle out fillings in the name of cornering, but ruining both just seems stupid.

Yay while lowering the center of gravity, you managed to ruin the roll centers and you have no compression left in your suspension. And as for wheel fitment: If you can’t fit a given wheel at the stock camber settings without running a stretched tire, you should probably get different wheels.

I will say though, at least that guy didn’t rust the hood on that MS3.

for the same reason that some people drive smart cars and some people drive pick-up trucks, stop being so close minded, it’s not that difficult to understand that everybody likes different things.

Guy stopped in today and we took it for a spin. hopefully stopping back in to look at some numbers

good shit, make that money.

i have a 07 Speed6 same motor and mine hasnt had any problems at all and its been decently modded, turbo smokes no hiding that and its tough to make crazy power without upgrading the rods. But the car is alot of fun pulls hard. IDK if they upgraded the fuel pump in the Speed3’s but thats a mod that should be done if ur going to upgrade then go intercooler, downpipe, intake and a cobb tuner.

good news. HE GOT A SPEED3. congrats TOM, hope you enjoy it!