Mazdee's Shannonville Open Lapping Day Nov 4th

All day track day open lapping.

9am to 5pm
November 4th (Sunday)
$200

To book your spot contact the organizer Dave Dietrick (Mazdee’s)
905-619-8813

thewird

and i thought driftops was expensive :open_mouth:

this is cheap as fuck for a full day’s of lapping bro, not to mention its full track.

its usually 80-90$ just for 4 hrs of cayuga, ddt or shanny

Plus these guys have some seriously fucked up cars show up.

^^ according to your math, it’s still cheaper than $200 LOL
9-5 = 8 hours? $200
$80-$90 for 4 hours --> $160-$180 for 8 hours.

good luck with the track day!
I’ll stop shitting on here now .

^^^
Will, usually the 4 hour times are at the end of the day. 5-9 or etc.

Here, you’re getting the prime parts of the day; morning/afternoon. Also take into consideration the amount of cars they’re likely to have show up. Maybe ask if they have a limit on cars?

They do have a limit , they even sort cars into to groups sobur not constantly waving ppl buy. Plus the math does work out.

If u account for them taking same profit per car over cost at $90 compared to 200, and fact that Sunday days are more expensive and fact that they cap cars, its cheaper. Plus this isn’t just a group of subbies and hondas , when I went to mosport with mazdees they had race spec e30. Rx7’s , gtr’s lotus Elise’s

If u count the fact that u can chase those cars around too its awesome. Only downside is how cold it is now.

Didn’t know that sundays were more expensive. When you’re talking about groups, you’re talking about Beginner and Advanced groups right?
I just find this real weird, cause I normally go to Touge’s days, and they’re all about $150 for 8 hrs, regardless of the track, and they have beginner and advanced groups as well, and yes there are R32’s,R33’s,R35’s, race-spec porsche 944’s, race-spec Fits and what have you, boosted echos LOL, NSX’s, NSX-T’s. A very broad range of cars.

Ah well. Different strokes with different folks lol

I’ve gone to a few touge days. Not the same thing. Both good though.

It is beginner and advanced, but sometimes it has to do with speed too. Can’t have a boosted echo mixing it up with r35’s can we.

or can we :wink: lolol

The touge days are usually packed. This is a much smaller group so less traffic.

thewird

Helmet required?

Just give Dave a call to find out. I’m not the one organizing it.

thewird

oh noooo I’ve been trying to reach him but he’s not picking up :frowning: am I too late?

I just called him on his personal cell. You can show up and pay there. Its still a small group.

thewird

kk sweet thanks!!

But i still need to know if i need my helmet, I left it in res hahah.