MD 20/20

ok i have a great liking to this stuff. I have had the orange jubilee, bananna red, bling bling blue raz,kiwi lemon, sour apple. however upon some looking there are more flavors out there and i wana collect and try a bottle of each one i can find. the winery that makes it is not open to the public. and most online stores only ship to stores.

my question is. how would i go about getting flavors i cant find in the stores?

do you think a store would order me a bottle if there source has it? and yes some stores sell a bottle or case

let me know ur input. thanks

bling bling was my drink a few years ago…always got them in the store in cleveland…couldnt tell u another way

are you white?

haha yes scary huh

what flavor are you looking for… let me know

Every few weeks I grab some md 20/20 LOL. But I also drink 40oz on the regular as well. mmmmmmmm

bling bling = win

every one. if i counted right there are 15 still in production i want a bottle of each

Is this the shit homeless people drink?!

hahaha i always get it at premier on transit

(but make it stronger with vodka)

i have only seen the straw bananna, orange jubliee,kiwi lemon,sour apple, grape wine, bananna red and bling bling blue raz in the area

there are several more flavors out there including a jager rip off called buck bunny

well your way more up on ur 20/20 i guess lol

if you get any leads ill split a case of whatev u want

when i worked at premier on transit i think we had most of the flavors. They might be able to order a case for you, i know at some point we ordered a case of .375 md 20/20’s for my friends bachelor party.

i dont want a case of 1 flavor… i found a place in roch that told me to e-mail them my requests and they will see what they can get for me and let me know so thats what i plan on doing

also… is the premier on transit the same place thats on delaware? are they gonna have the same stuff?

It’s bottled at Mogen David Wine in Westfield. Our company did a job there and got a bunch of different flavors of 20/20 and wine.

technically the same company, but all 3 stores have different stock. I know for a fact that the transit store had it when i worked there.

the title made me want to say “so this one time, I was with jay wonch and…” the bling bling blue was myjam (pun intended) for a while there. purple rain as well. jay always liked the faggot mellon and orange and cantelope flavors. god sooo long ago, so many good times