me and burnyd

sorry was out tuning, and dont go to clubs but nice try

like you and darkstar in brokback mountain…

mr2 > 300z :smiley:

may be a gay car but its still faster than yours!

ouch

what happend did you just stub your toe on someone’s ego?

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
1 youve never seen my car run.
2 why because i blew the motor up last year
3 your still gay
4 even if you do beat me i can still drive better than you ever could

1.) Give me the 15 sec timeslips
2.) how the fuck do you blow up the motor being a fucktard idiot? So when you took the motor out you put the bumper back with zip ties?
3.) gay fast car > flat black POS
4.) yah Ill race you at beaver run if you dont want to go down the drag strip. Good luck getting teched in. I dont know how you get that helmet on with no neck :D. I dont know how they would strap it?

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
:owned:

Never seen u get that pissed b4. Easy killer! Haha

keep talking stupid

at least im not a narc btw i know the cop and the judge in north fayette i know how u got out of those tickets dick

he sucked the pole, just like a typical snitch but he did get you on those combacks

:bj:

i get the feeling this is gonna get locked real quick

x2

only if someone snitches. see they are fighting. since the night they both got pulled over in the little blue car for masterbating eachother they have since broke up, so theres alot of bad vides. and since he walked in on them in the restroom hes more pissed at dan

you and your boy with the red sled need to get a room.

You were there with me that entire time with the whole sticker bullshit. I grabbed the stickers after peeling them off and put them in my pocket. After that night there was no communication with the authorities.

The next day I paid my ticket in alliquippa so I got off on the suspended license part.

10 days later I responded to the 3 citations. I was found guilty on the sticker + rolling through a stop sign and I am paying for them.

shit you seen that???

:jerkit:

sorry i wasnt around i just read it on the net, must be tru

Its no secret…we all know Dan snitched on a guy who sold him inspection.emissions stickers for his car. To whoever works on dan’s car…don’t do anything illegal for the narc. I would say there are several shops on this board who could have gotten the shake down if they would have further investigated the car to find out other illegalities of it. I’m sure with a smidge more pressure Dan would have dropped names very quickly. Dan you are a pathalogical liar and you are fooling no one but yourself when you say you didn’t narc…oh well…karma man. I feel bad for you though. It doesn’t seem like you have to many real friends and a piss poor personality. Your dumb as a fucking rock and I’m sure you will be on/off unemployment for the rest of your life b/c no civilized human can tollerate you BS for longer than a short span of time. Either way, your life is going to suck so just a tip…grow up and quit lying. I really don’t have anything against you since I’m not the one that sold you the stickers, but be assured when he finds you - run.