Me on 10psi vs gt35r civic built by T1 tony palo

Umm chris’s car never maid 390whp on pump gas you fucking tard. He ran him at 14 pounds and this almighty k series barely pulled. that is fucking whack

roflcopter

yo this race was for fun so just chill lol you guys are mad dumb…FOR FUNNNNN no ones gettin excited cuz they won…the car was fast deff. and when im on race gas i can almost guarentee no honda will beat me and i will throw money down on that…this was a fun race and all u faggotts gottta run your mouth when this had NOTHING to do with you…so just shut your mouth and dont talk shit when no one talked shit to u

its that simple but u guys dont understand that lol

AND CHRIS TOLD ME HE WAS MAKING AROUND 390WHP thats why i raced him cuz i had exactly 405…was at the dyno the day before on 10psi…so shut your fucking mouth…THOSE are the facts comming from BOTH OWNERS OF BOTH CARS you FUCKING TARD!

listen to the owners not the fucking haters

Shut up clown shoe. Don’t get a big dick

i sitll have the silver teggy but she spins third now with the steelies on her. the plate is not very accurate anymore :banghead

Lmao ownage

yeah just awaiting the money so the new owner can get the title and take her home. then its off to bigger and better things!!!

my car made 386 on 16psi on an extrememly conservative tune and for some reason its holding 14psi so its making slightly less, its not a big deal i just wanted to run him for fun so i can everyone stop flexing their emuscles. Like I said if we want a better video im fine to do it again

I heard this race while I was parked on Western Ave.
In Mexico of course.

Yeah same. Yo chuck just to let you know you were fuckin hilarious in the car last night.
I was talking to lance on the phone asking him questions and you thought i was talking to you so you answered maybe 20 questions. Then responded im not that drunk

Thats a big statement…

I could make some money on that.

+1 for stallmer

thank you, were just trying to have some fun here lol

almost is the key word there stalmer lol just havin fun…when you throwing the snail on ur k?

lol… Very soon. Im not gonna be able to deal with a balls slow NA K for very long. k20 is next in line for stock Honda motors that need to see some serious power under my wrath. Ive done stock block b16 @ 405whp, Stock b18c @ 500whp, Now stock k20a2 @ 6xxwhp :ahh

And i need to start stocking up on transmissions

:rofl Maybe you should have told me you were on the phone?

he did…

he was asking lance “where are you?” and you said “in the back of kramer’s car” :lol :lol

That is a very bold claim especially when there are people like brooks running around.