Me on 10psi vs gt35r civic built by T1 tony palo

Hey chuck whats you social security code? You told us atleast 6 times.

nut swingerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Both cars appear to be pretty quick. The Integra is going to be a runner this year for sure. I’m awaiting the race gas numbers.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/nutswinger.gif

edited*

I believe i am supposed to be the one smacking my nuts on murrdoggs forehead if i remember correctly from last night.

mad gay dude… I would just not want to put my nuts on another dude but if your into that stuff its only logical to assume that your a catcher

beat ya to it :lol

wat

600whp stock k20 sounds good…very possible

me and delucia are gonna do some highway runs tonite with joeys “mad good” camera skills lol and for everyone wondering i did not post this video to brag…simply because delucia wanted to run for fun…he knows my car is faster …its all just for fun so please no nagging on us

lolol, not the skills but the camera. Unfortunately, I let a family member borrow the night vision camera so I’ll be using one of my other cameras (still good, just no night vision quality) but a lot better of a video than the first one :lol

your on shift expect to get ripped apart or just dont post lol id like to see the race from last night again chris said top end you pull so hwy will be obvious but still a decent race how about a dig? then its a drivers race…

The FUCK kind of video is that :lol

he can go to LVD this saturday ill be there with slicks running on pumpgas

he dont have slicks yett and this was all about fun not traps and time but hopefully a better movie will be made tonight id join with the lude but its just to fat and slow haha

Id join, but id need to fab up a direct drive unit…lol

not quite direct drive, but close

^lmfao

Leo FTL!

Stallmer you are going to have to sit this one out