Me on 10psi vs gt35r civic built by T1 tony palo

O wtf

Sorry but you are getting way to rowdy

Dan I was waiting at the lot tonight when joey called and told me something on your car broke. What happened?

:eek

Yeah, twas a cold wait for nothing…

At least you were warm in bed!!

Haha Soooo true! :lol

yea bs

nothing actually broke…my clutch/tranny is doin some messed up shit again…just replaced the clutch discs 2 weeks ago and its doin the same shit…im gonna give her hell at LVD this saturday so i wanna save it for then lol my bad guys

lol That’s what I told them last night and they were like “He’d rather break at the valley?” haha

I thought having the $2500 gearset was so you didnt break shit all the time? Whaaaat haaaapeneddd??

gears themselves are fine…i believe its a manufacture defect with the twin plate clutch becuz several people are having the same problem…the splines on the disc itself are completely stripping out …

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2287043

looks like the problem has been goin on for a while…i dont feel like dishing out another 1800 for a new clutch so i just keep getting the replacements discs for 199.00

and yah i would rather have it break at the valley, no worried bout being embarressed…at least there i will have my truck and trailor to bring it home and ive just been dying to get to the track

everything can break…you know that

but im glad its not my gears lol

do you think there is a preload, or alignment issue with the clutches? are the fingers on the pressure cover adjusted correctly? seems like if its ripping up the splines, something is out of line.

Dan, you are running the Mfactory gearset right? what diff?

No PPG gear set. quaife lsd

I was told MFactory but what do I know.
PPG is bank.

Yeah i also heard Mfactory. If it is a PPG gearset then more power to ya. They are money!!!

yah im running the PPG bullhead 1-4 synchronized gearset with a quaife lsd

it has to be something like that…the ONLY answer i have gotten so far is that …I probably dont have any dowel pins in between my block and tranny…i will take it apart next week after lvd but im almost positive i have them there because i just switched fom 6 speed trans to this 5 speed…i will deff. keep everyone updated and i will take pics today or tomorrow of what happened to my last set of discs…almost unbelieveable