Me vs Pete...Video's????

BTW pete, I noticed around 120 on the brakes,my brakes didnt feel right…I just looked at my front driver side rotor and its cracked

drilled and slotted rotor ftl. Good thing I have my stockers at my parents. They have a life time warrenty on them but I got them for x-mas from my parents and I dont have a receipt so theirs no bother in going through with it.

hmmmmmm interesting vids .

stockers have life time or the drilled and slotted? where did you get them? i’ve gotten warranty/gaurntee shit without a recepit before lol

I had a crack in one of my rear rotors when i first bought the car. Braking at any rate of speed made the ass end feel like it was going to hop off the pavement. Adam was in the car with me. BAD. And the crack was like less than 1/2 inch. Surprising what such a little imperfection in your brakes can do.

drilled/slotted have a life time. I got them from summit racing.

then you’d be in the system prolly… just call em

yah this crack is about 3/4"…in mid rotor…not near any slots or drilled holes. Weird.

but at speeds over 100, I can feel my ABS pulsating, then it feels like I lost my brakes, pulsates again etc…it feels like your hammering on the brakes when its pouring out.

Very impressed with the Evo, I didnt know with just bolts ons they could go like that from a roll.

high speed drops will destroy drilled slotted rotrs … no reason for them on the street blanks are more than adequite

im pretty sure I did it when I was racing that gsxr 600 and he cut me off and I hammered the brakes to the floor at 130mph…my whole inside of my car filled up with a nasty brake pad smell.

I am too! pete said it put down around 360awhp on pump gas.

what does it weigh Pete? 3k??

1/4 tank of gas without me in it, weighed 3090.

It did 360hp/350tq

our power to weight ratio is about the same then off bottle

397rwhp, 3600lbs

actually, its a little in your favor

Damn, I figured theyd max out around 300hp or less on the stock turbo with just bolt ons and a tune. Sounds pretty light weight for an AWD sedan too.

I enjoyed trying to keep up haha

Both cars run great!

:rofl

i dunno if this has been beaten since, but:

and for “stock appearing” turbos… :rofl

^car has more in it, too

So Pete’s car is a ~115 car now? Impressive. Andrew, get drag radials now, playing around with that much power on shit tires is retarded.

Nice runs on both your parts. That new setup really woke the car up Pete, glad to see its workin out for ya