Me vs Pete...Video's????

ohh im not worried about it at all, i just love that “im blowing my tires of excuse”, its a 400rwhp camarro, not a 1200hp fucking supra, give me a break.

Yea Id say it’s a solid 115-117 car as it sits going by racing drew and k20 last night

Thanks Adam, car deffinatly runs the way I expected it to on pump, I’ve got the right combination of parts…

Whats so funny?

nice runs…

car moves pretty well pete!

why ya gotta douche up this thread?

its just so hard for him to admit he got pulled, dont make excuses about traction, Pete pulled fair and square! and btw GFYS!^

I was there after… he was fineeee, he shook petes hand and said good race.

let it be murdogg there is more to the history than ya need to know . both are big boys let them say what they need to

You also have a $120K ZR1 with a completely different suspension setup and $5k wheels/tires.

Drew has a $18K Camaro with fleabay rims/tires.

So yea, he’s going to spin and not once in the thread did it seem like he was using it as an excuse…

Man who cares about spinning. Us Honda guys spin all day long. Its all about coming around on the big end.

Spinnins my job

You must have 1200hp then

I must

yah. He did pull me…and we talked about it before hand. I said if you pull me N/A, the next runs will be on a 100 shot…

Adam completely called it. Please, please show me where I was making a excuse clearly stating that “I lost because I was blowing the tires off”.

me and Pete are friends. These were friendly runs and I could care less about them. So, why do you care? Big deal. I got traction problems. You seem to be the only one who seems to think 517rwhp on a 275 street tire should hook up. Worry about your problems, and I will clearly worry about mine.

LOL, always trying to make nice. Who cares if they have a history…

Jeez that Evo runs god damn well… I guess the spray wakes the care up a bit, huh sssmmmmookkkkiiinnn?

i just have a feelin where its gonna go , it dont need to be escalated here thats all

m,mm hmmm

like I said…off the bottle, the car is a turd now. It needs some pully/head/fast 90 work.

LKSI, waiting for behind video’s!

slacker!

Very nice run guys. Both cars are impressive!

I must say Sssmokin, you are a driver, to keep it straight and make it that close is impressive. Just think if you sold your kidnee and swapped in a c7 vette rear end, your wouldnt have any traction issues up to 600hp apparently! :ahh Then you can stop complaining. :crazy Jk. bud. On the bottle, a 100 shot is nutty how much it wakes up the race! DAMN.

again, very nice runs guys.