Me vs Pete...Video's????

Yea wtf

Ah, well that is impressive then. Thing with me is, once I know what my car can do with the mods it has, I usually wont run it again until I have modded it again. So each time I go my times will vary.

Right now my car needs a clutch and a good set of tires. With that I know the car is capable of at least a 12.5. Problem with it right now is I cant get better than a 2.0 60ft and the clutch slips on shifts.

yep, goodyear allseasons with carbon fiber sidewalls, looked deciving so i never checked the psi

your 330ft is a good indicator of your 1-2 shift… do you know what your 330ft time is?

maybe thats whats slowing you down?

what do you mean, fab up a rear end??

I am going to do a ford 8.8" after I get back from myrtle july 26th.

FYI, when me and Adam were at lebanon that one saturday, we had a 25mph head wind…

I’ll try to find my slips later and ill post the info up if I can

what would be a good 330ft?

im looking at my slip now…my 12.8 @ 118.7 was a 5.8 330’…headwind on this run was 16mph.

i’m not sure how your gearing is but on the evos the 330ft is a good indicator of the 1-2… best 1-2 for me was 5.2… i’m sure as it sits now im good for a 4.8-4.9 with the increased power…

hmm…no idea.

Thanks on the compliment. I honestly hate the fact that I can’t pack people into my car like I could the white K20 car. But I’m working on changing that in this car. It will be a 4 passenger car(comfortable or not) in time.

Eh, the roll cage doesn’t bother me much…may bother others but I’m used to it and kind of like it. The no rear panel & top part of the back seat makes it really noisy along with the vibration from the solid billet mounts. Again, I don’t really mind it but some of my passengers do.

Well, my car may have a roll cage and missing some interior parts but anyone who says my car isn’t a street car can shove it up their ass. I drive my car every single day, rain or shine, 30* or 100*. It’s a 400+whp, caged, forged bottom end, turbocharged car. I’ve put 5,000+ miles on the car since the bottom end was built which was at the end of April.

My solution to traction:

have a slow car

Yea but you tried that and ended up butt fucking a guard rail.

oOooOOooOOoooo

Ah shittttttttt

Joey,

my remark wasn’t directed at anyone, merely a comment.

really benny, Im not so sure you have a place to talk about me havin traction issues anywhere. You bit a guard rail with a car that had 1/4 of the rwhp mine does. Im sidewayssssss everyday and have yet to hit anything.

Plus he has added weight for traction… :lol

Oh come on the Benny fat jokes are getting old. Wait, never mind they are indeed still comical.

That maybe my first… And possibly last Benny fat joke… :ninja