Me vs Pete...Video's????

I assumed you drive a civic by the way you have been nutswinging, if thats not the case then I don’t really care

i could’ve swore seeing it go 13.2 @ 107 last year…

he’s got an evo too

excuse me… i have a soft spot in my heart for civics :lol

Pete dont argue with Notdadz as he knows everything with his superior made gm shit box

^truth

You probably did. Hell, I ran a 13.7 @ 109 last time I was out. Not every trip down the 1/4 is the same. I.E I also ran a 12.8 @ 112 the same night. It’s called having variables, you know, track prep, driver mod, etc

He took driving lessons from notdadz and just mashes the gas pedal

huh, that sucks cause usually when i run i’m within a 10th or 2… even with different aribles and track prep, all my slips are very consitant…

Never said my car was superior or that I know everything. Whole argument started with you getting your panties wet over the fact that I stated a V8 has more low end TQ than an I4 and that has to do with why Smookiin Spins in second and Joeys civic dosent spin at all apparently. No opinion there either, that is a fact.

can a MOD (brett) take the BS out of here. I dont want civics vs GM in here LOL

this is supposed to be a “I dont understand why ssmokinnnnn spins so much” thread.

I got low end torque too

Stop this thread shall remain as it includes pete and he likes where this is going:hijacked

Pete, you have AWD. You dont fall in this catagory.

I am consistant with launching my civic…Hell, I can 100% bet I can cut a better 60’ with me civic then my Camaro…just some cars are easier to be consistent,launch with…My Camaro isnt one of them.

Surrre. It moves out now… but how long it stays intact to do so is the never ending question. :rofl But as of right now, if I had the time to come out and play I would, but I have a vacation coming up the 19th and I have work to do for people prior to.

one day, KK will run with the big boys… one day.

Good for you. I have nights like that too, actually I can show you slips from the Saturday I went with smokiin and all my runs are within hundreths of each other including 60ft, ET, etc.

But what you may or may not know is that it’s called Test and Tune. Therefore I like to test how high I can launch my car without spinning the tires, to do that you are most likely going to start to high once in awhile.

sorry man, i would but im just about to leave for class.

when are you going to back half that bitch and lift the tires on a launch? I got the plasma, welders and such lets burn some metal.

no no, i mean overtime the 3 times i’ve ran my car its been constant, on my most recent outting after the car has been out of stoarge i also checked my tires pressure it went as followed

LF- 33psi RF-35psi
LR-21?psi RR-6psi

still i was within a 10th or two every run, wind varied from 3mph to 12mph.

i checked psi after i was done running fwiw

6psi huh.