things shops tell newbs or unaware people

I used to manage monro muffler stores, I my self never pulled that shit and it pissed me off when we were forced to do the oh by the way line .Some was honest but they crossed the line when they told us we need to sell power steering flushes.The best NYS inspection I ever had was on GI.dude comes in and needed 2 new wipers he said ok we do the work.20 mins later the car comes back screeching atr my door and a women gets out screaming how there was nothing wrong with those wipers and she wanted her old parts back .No problem got them showed the rip.She said I want a refund and my old inspection sticker which was over due.I said no your husband signed off saying it was ok for the work to be done the old sticker was destroyed and she demanded her old sticker back I said no.She goes out side changes over the new wipers and puts on the old ones and said well give me my money back for the wipers again I said no.She goes back outside rippes off the new sticker throws the sticker and wiper blades at me I say hold on just one secound.I call 911,I told her a NYS inspection rep was coming down right now.Sheriff pulls in she freaks out the cop asks whats up I showed what she did and wanted other customer backed me up.Cop asks why she is so up set telling him we were ripping her off.He said well you broke the law ripping off the sticker so I have to issue a ticket.Let me see your Id .Customer states I dont have one cop ask why not ? she replies it was suspended for a DWI.I laughed so hard cop smirks.Cop asked her well who drove the car here,well she tells the truth.OK lets take a ride to the station cops asks if we mind holding the car for a bit till a flat bed comes I said no problem.