me vs ZR700

with F/I unless your going with a Iron LSX block, go with a 408…they are better for boosted applications over the 427 simply because of cylinder wall reasons.

Yeah, seems most boosted LSx guys do a 402/408 setup…

I cant wait to build my 427…

I loved watchin that car leave at LVD. The sound was sick! I blame him and Jammer for my purchase 3 years ago. assholes :wink:

I wanna molest this car so bad! Patiently waiting…

Def man. That car had THE siiickest sounding exhaust ever! He used to come to my buddies place across the street all the time, and it would wake me up from a dead sleep just idling lol

Uh oh guilderland hard asses

Latley?

Back to the topic, even though I don’t street race much, I’d love to run into a cocky ZR1 owner on the highway with my ZO6.

Fixed.:smiley:

Ha! As it sits right now, It’d have to be towed by something. No money/motivation/space to finish it, which entails putting the bumper on, tune, and exhast to make it driveable.

Let me know anytime you wanna dump that thing for cheap! lol

…oh, and i gotta see this thing sometime!

Shoot me an offer and we will go from there.

Any pics of it? And i know ya gave me the specs before, but i cant find em:bh:

run tony then…basicallythe same power as a intake/tuned Zr1 when hes off the bottle.

you missed the point…

Yep…

exactly off the bottle… Travis’ Z06 would probably mop up when off the bottle…

Here we gooo…

I’ll stop it before it goes anywhere, the point that I tried to make is that it’d be funny to beat a ZR1 owner that thinks they are the fastest thing on the road. I consider Tony a friend and I don’t care if my car can beat his, etc.

jacks car was sick, he was an OG roll racer, he used to call me and my buddies and always wanna go race our streetbikes. We would meet at exit 12 mobil so he could put 60 dollars in race fuel and spray the shit out of it.

And prolly one of the best sounding cars i’ve personally ever heard.