Two 2009 ZR1's Dyno tuned

http://www.carolinarides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39630

Tuning them is Alvin, from PCMforless.

And as far as owners… the Black one is Dale Jr’s, and the Cyclone Grey one is Jimmie Johnson’s.

any cliff’s for those at work?

Here you go guys. The cars turned out well. The Black car had what seemed to be clutch issues. Me and the guy helping me on the dyno started to suspect clutch slip but wheren’t totally sure. The dyno has a certain way of letting you on to a bad clutch with loopey graphs and the calculated overall gear ratio changing. When we mentioned this to the guy who has been driving it he said he definately thought something was a bit fishy with it and said he often smelt clutch when he drove it.

First off, let me apologize for giving you guys STD numbers yesterday. This is not my dyno as I only use SAE correction. STD typically shows a higher number for those who don’t know. I posted both SAE and STD for the cylone gray car. I will post only the SAE for the black. If you’d like to see it change the URL to STD.

First the Gray car

And the Black Car

ZR1 picked up 35-40rwhp from just a tune. The thing is probably going to take just intake/exhaust/tune and it will be over 600rwhp… not even mentioning a pulley or porting of the eaton :eek3:

wonder how they pulled the extra power out of it…

pretty neato

gm prob has a very conservative tune on them from the factory

i thought the guy that did that was named brian? he is the one that did my formula’s tune.

those cars are sex…

brian is @ the PA location

&

Alvin is @ the NC location

Wow. I love that car. Can’t wait to see one in person(if ever).

Theodore is @ the NJ location

You might… That is if we can get him to bring it out of the garage. :mad:

I saw one at Carlisle. It was the Gray (best color IMO).

Bad ass car.

Where’s Simon?

Touché

hahhaha hay at least he drives his monte ss :wink:

the acr viper is coming home soon too, never to be seen again
we can at least go sit in the zr1 an acr and pretend we are driving? hahahaha

hahah, soooo true.

I wonder if those guys even paid for those things