meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

wouldnt be the first time… :haha

you are a fuckin joke.

this is an 10+ page thread about 16x8" rims on a shitty ass pontiac.

no one cares.

you aren’t going to race anybody. you honestly seem like all talk dude.

stop embarassing yourself. actually, please don’t. its too entertaining. :crackup

what ya meen :ninja

nothing :ninja :confused

oh shit ya got the don in on this your done now :lol

remeber my old g/p from l/g :crackup

ya im down if you want to film my car whynot… shawn arent there alota fags down where you are dont waste your time on the computer just walk out your front door queerbate.

Well you did seem to leave out the burned part and said the car was in an accident from what I saw linked.

lol its vinny fettuchini to you.

thought that was commin home from flubs?.. need a 12 pack for the trip? :ponder

i think thats defamation of charector shawn :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban

oh yeah it was flubs ma bad :lol

i hasent rained in sch’ty in a couple hours and most or the albany area is dry

:crackup

the idea is to get the people to contact me about the sale… i said the car met an unfortunate demise… i did not say wrecked or burned ON PURPOSE. i just wanted people to contact me about it. someone scumbagging my sale is fucking gay.

hey skank, i didnt make the therad jackass… go get some ky and sit on your shifter cause it seems like u got nothin beter to do , fuck your gay pos rattle box of a car too fag… your noone to talk.

no shit. this guy is a freakin clown. sitting behind the computer shootin his mouth off. he aint gonna race anybody.

you drive a pontiac grand prix. :umm

:ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban do it shawn do it for the people

when we run should I bring a tow rope so I can tie it to your front end and pull you behind me so you can keep car in your view or what?

I’m starting to like this McLarenGP character :rofl