meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

i can sell a BLOWN shortblock on nasioc for 600$… thats what i did with the last one that blew up… sold it to a guy in texas who wanted an sti block to build for his wrx… this engine is FINE. it needs a new pcv system but the LONGBLOCK itself (no wiring/hoses) is just fine.

i got my video camera. to record these runs.

bring your GP so we can settle some shit.

you can film the GP all you want… i didnt say i was gonna get arrested for you fuckers did i? If all you guys wanna do is race in the wet cold streets forget it…

I wouldnt trust it for anything more than a paperweight.

ok, i’ll film it. i got some good videos the one night we all went out.

messin around is one thing but i cant race right now the streets are not suitable.

r u backing out allready. :nod

thats fine… thats you… you obviously arent going to buy it, so no worries… but there are SOME people on this board that have made it a goal to go around to my for sale threads on national forums to sabotage the sale of it… thats not fuckin cool in the least.

:lol :lol :lol my car wont move to much snow under it :lol

30r u dont seem like an asshole …what are you drivin wher you want to meet

I see a date brewing between 2 d00ds. :ohnoes

how do you think I feel? I have way more power then your turd…and im ready to run.

we can go from any roll you want where your car gets traction. I dont care’’

FYI, the highways are dry.

not today, but we can get the GP on film tommorrow.

i drive a 1990 jetta TDI swap and a 2000 golf 1.8t

pickle sniffer?

well shawn looks like you think like a queer

you’re just catching on to this?

come help me get the maro out of the snow ill run plated or not i dont care

You are making a date on an online forum with a d00d so it looks like you’re the queer. 2d00ds1mclarengp.com

im only gonna get the SS out of its nice heated home if a certain GP wants to come out and play.

other wise, shes staying where shes at lol