meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

yea i like trying to make the most out of nothing it makes it more of a challenge haha

you wanna see me burn up in a fire ball dont ya.

:crackup

not at all, get a pipe that goes past the gas tank, and your good to go.

http://www.oce.oregon.gov/images/products/details/E5-3.jpg

The Hershey Highway is supposed to be a http://www.livingstonnj.org/oneWaySign.gif street.

nah let him do everything he needs to do, which isnt much at all then let him run smokin’s sssssssssssssssssss

lmao technically its not latham…

technically nothing

btw im seriously fuckin pissed that i wasnt awake to go to the gym with u guys today, i dont everrrrrrrrrrrrr hear my phone ring when im sleeping and i have it near my pillow and the loudest volume… my bad man

BUT thanks for calling me liek 5 times, thats wat you gotta do, sadly i couldnt hear it :headbang

well pete said his tdi will smoke me so i guess he’d be the better candidate to race smoking…haha gotta run-

by the time his shit is done and fixed, my cam and other shit will be on and their will never be any hope for him…which I dont think he has any hope how my car sits now, yet alone with another 100+rwhp :ninja

not smoke you d00d, maybe outrun you or even hold my own against the GP.

alright well then shit happens i guess, we’ll never know… maybe he can get this car fixed faster before you tear yours apart, like i said its not a big to do list…

but unless u race, u dont know

true…

as long as my car is on the road and the roads are dry I am willing to take it out to do a run whenever…

meena are ya ready soon its been a long day and im :giggedy :umm

no where near ready to run the smokin machine.

not wit it queefin fireballs out the exhaust to a leakin gas tank :idiots

yea thats pretty smart

at least ya admit it ,oh and for the record i looked at work for a ws6 pack on your car and it never had it ;D

ya got me with the codes but it is upgraded suspension just like a ws6 would be. youd probably know better than me but isnt it mcpherson struts, 245/50/16 package/16x8 , thicker swaybar, poly bushings, quick ratio steering… what else?

all g/m struts are mack in those yrs,diff springs ,sway bars ,brakes,rims,gearing,steering ,and appearance changes