meena is getting gang banged at walmart tonight 11pm

yea, blue 2000 golf, 90hp. TDI

:crackup :crackup

does it trap 108??

Yea, I wanted to see 15 second cars battle it out. :lol

lol

not as it was sitting, as it sits my trap guessing expertise comes out that it could pull a 94-97mph trap.

he did say he needs a new clutch.

and tires too.

would be a close race for this :

sickkkk

1st off i wasnt talking shit. If I was Ike you would know it. I have no problem talking shit face to face anyone on here who knows me can attest to that. I posted pictures and a video and said your car is quick for what it is, it is fast compared to some of the cars on here NO…neither is my M3 (and everyone knows about my motor that blew last year hence i even have a build thread on putting the new motor in) im sure that a good 75% of the people on here have moneyshifted one time or another, maybe they caught it in time so there motor didnt blow maybe they didnt.and also i said i wasnt going to clown on it… thats it so dont start shit online about me. I even told you back the end of last year when i was working at Advance Auto with greg and everyone that I gave you props for what you have done to your car… its unique, no one has one like it.

It’s a bell curve. Just like a class room, some students have As, the majority Bs and Cs, and some Ds and some Fs. There must be a curve. In the car world, McLovin has the D. Someone has to have it. It’s fortunate for us that it’s him and unfortunate for him. :lol

bro, he called you by your name…dont take that disrespect! :ninja

;D LISTEN HERE MEENA FAHIM! VALLEYVIEW APT, LATHAM NY 12110!!

:eek :umm

im not talking s hit either \dude \i have
o \reason o \plus \i \already
o ya \and have
ever had \a \problem \wih cha \so
o \point \in \starting \one \i \just \didnt \realize \you \by \ur \SN\ \BTW \keyboard \is \messd \up \if \you havngt \fingured \out.

i dont know who was talking shit online and not in person, but it was not rankin I can tell you that, the most shit i ever talked was something along the lines of you better show up and not pussy out, and rankin said the same thing, and thats not talking shit to a point where its actually talking shit :stuck_out_tongue:

like i said regardless, on a forum like this, best to be humble about the car and people wont talk 75% of the shit they do if you act otherwise

please refrain from using his address in vain , or your gonna get banned and gang banged in the private message section

I said in my long post, the car looks beat, and needs some things, but for a grand prix its a fast car… i never said, for a car in general its a fast car. grand prix’s are slow… we all know this… i dont know what time his grand prix is running on the 1/4 but i know other guys with turbo gp’s and they are running high 13’s which is def faster than his car, but i think his car needs a tune and some fix it parts and maybe it could do something like that…

obviously you cant call any car fast and not be relative, unless your talking about a car like yours :slight_smile:

your post was better off without that thereeeee

well its cool man i just feel like people are trying to tell me whats wrong with my car like i wouldnt know already… u know… i’ll admit that the car isnt done and will be faster than it is… in all honesty it shouldnt even leave the garage until im finished going through it but its temping to have a little fun i kinda get bored driving a civic around if you know what i mean. I can tell you what the car needs as a matter of fact… first off the gastank leaks so i only had a few bucks worth in the tank which is not good A) because the fuel pump will suck up air from time to time which causes serious detonation and B) it leaks gas which is not safe. Second, the spark plug gaps have not been closed up since the new tune which means the higher boost the chip is trying to run can blow out the spark and cuase popping. And third the car needs to be logged and checked over when im all done. and final its getting new 245s put back on the stock rims and changing rear brake pads. then im swapping the clutch out for a spec 3 and it will hopefully run in the 13s. Not to bad considering i have under a g into the car including buying it.

under 1 g including the car? NICE LOL

get all that done and race smokin ss seriously… and stock rims IMO are way hotter than the currents one, im not a chrome fan unless its on a luxury car but thats just me

yea those wheels are not right for that car at all, stock wheels are way better.

yep i feel the same way didnt want to say anything cuz sometimes when it comes to wheels on peoples cars they get all sensitive like your talking about their moms boobs, so i didnt want to step on any toes :smiley: haha

na i dont give a fuck man i got those wheels for free my buddy wants to put them on his lumina so i cant use them whynot.

word, well do it up, if u only got a grand or less in so far then that makes everything alot better

wanna take that baby out 2nite?